"The Woman Wondered"

-Lyrics

Hello Lads and Lass(s) I've been thinking about this theory for quite a while, 

Does REALITY and FUGAM share the same Universe

By the way if you don't know what FUGAM is It's basically SKIBBZ's halloween video the one where

Cryotivity cries because some scary boi ate his spaghetti

That basically, so how does this theory hold up? It's not even holding up. I'm not even providing facts I'm just assuming lmaooooo

I constructed a little bit of backstory on how Cryo got his "Powers" 

Cryotivity wakes up in an Unknown facility and finds a bunch o' dead scientists and guards later on he finds out that there are "Unknown" beings

roaming the facility. He runs around trying to escape these creatures (in which I'm gonna be talking about later on) and tries to pick a fight

but unfortunately they multiplied (Based on fear factors the more his fear grows well you get what I mean) He goes onto an elevator and err finds the way

out but is unfortunately blocked by an indestructible plot wall! nahh just kiddin' he then gets snatched by one of these creatures and is taken away. Forever.

Well Not actually forever,  we can tell that he managed to survive but was experimented on giving him powers, I have a theory on how he managed to harness these powers

He's infected with the blood of these creatures, I don't know honestly don't know why but I feel like it's

actually legit lol, For thriller purposes SKIBBZ just made him get hauled off into the oblivion because why not he's probably killed but not quite, let's just build

another dang story for this

Cryotivity wakes up and sees he's strapped onto a chair, a man shows up and says in a chilling voice "You're quite a tough guy, Mr. Cryo, you managed to almost survive my creations" 

Cryotivity doesn't reply but instead tries to break free from the shackles but fails, The man whispers onto his ear once again and says "There is no Escape" Cryotivity doesn't listen and

tries to break free but fails, the man leaves him there for days, with nothing. No food. No water. No voices. Just him by himself, At this point Cryotivity's at his breaking point, he knows

there's nothing. No hope for him, the man shows up and begins experimenting on Cryotivity, "I'm going to turn you into one of them, but you will be special" the man smiles and injects a serum and puts a bar code on Cryotivity's face, Have a nice day Mr. Cryo. The man comes back after a couple of hours and finds out that Cryotivity broke free from his shackles.

So basically, Cryotivity was experimented therefore giving him powers and managed to escape.

Now these creatures are basically a mutated and a better form of "Corrupted" from "Corrupted Valley in SKIBBZ's rig pack"

rYd87DX.gif this is the Corrupted person and that is the mutated Corrupted person(s) Scarecrow.png?width=383&height=424 

Now the only thing they have some similarities such as their structural pose and the particles they create.

So basically this is a mutated version of The Corrupt, faster and better and SPOOPIER.

yo so we're done, i hate this my brain is tired I tried translating Cade's god damn bar code but it's FECKIN' UNREADABLE BOI WHAT THE FECK.

this is jsut a theory for fun idk why but i;m losing mroe and more braincells as i tyep so good bye

Seems like a ton of random guessing, but it could possibly be a thing.

However, I don't think this will have any effect on R E A L I T Y.

These posts are entertaining tho lol

2 minutes ago, Awesome Emerald said:

Seems like a ton of random guessing, but it could possibly be a thing.

However, I don't think this will have any effect on R E A L I T Y.

These posts are entertaining tho lol

random guesses may turn into facts lool