Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Inspired from my own brain, I decided to try this. So here goes nothing!

This is what I hope to be a semi-weekly (probably) event. I will present a theme, which you will base a wallpaper of your own making off of. Then at the end of the predetermined deadline, the winner will be decided and will receive a fabulous prize!

How It Works:

You will create a wallpaper based on the theme given. You will then post your wallpaper on the forums, with the tag of "Forum Wallpaper Contest". You MUST include this tag, or your entry will not count. Once the deadline comes, there will be a 48 hour period in which no more entries are allowed. At the end of the 48 hour period, whoever has the most upvotes will be declared the winner. In the event of a tie, there will be a vote to decide the winner. The winner will receive a fabulous prize, which is [insert prize here].

Rules:

1. No nsfw

2. Must relate to the theme.

3. No downvoting other competitors. Unless you have a legitimate reason to do so, which will be determined by me if it's legitimate or not.

4. You must use the tag "Forum Wallpaper Contest"

5. One entry per person.

6. Have fun. Even though it's a contest, hopefully this brings out some good quality content for everyone to see.

Breaking any of the above rules will result in a disqualification.

The theme:

Tiny

You will have until September 7th at 11:59pm to submit your wallpapers. Good luck to all!

I kinda feel like you should vote on the winner, because 'most likes' doesn't always work well, because some renders could be really good yet get drowned in posts, resulting in them not getting as many views, and less likes. It would be nice if they were all sent to you, and then you judged them after the deadline and chose the winner.

Would you consider?

On 9/1/2019 at 10:18 PM, Awesome Emerald said:

I kinda feel like you should vote on the winner, because 'most likes' doesn't always work well, because some renders could be really good yet get drowned in posts, resulting in them not getting as many views, and less likes. It would be nice if they were all sent to you, and then you judged them after the deadline and chose the winner.

Would you consider?

Yes I think this is a better way xD