Fix all clipping issues by default

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Make all objects/blocks that typically clip against each other by default a tiny bit bigger/moved so this doesn't happen. For instance the iron bars clip against the floor. A fix would be to somehow render them a bit higher. This would save the insanely annoying workarounds like running McEdit and trying to delete everything from the schematic except the iron bars and then place this mess on top of the schematic which you would have to previously remove all bars from...

Same for constantly making sure that legs/arms are -0.001 and 0.001 moved on the right and left X axis in order to avoid annoyying clipping/flickering. Just make "0" as actually -0.001 and 0.001 if this makes sense. It would be unnoticeable and it would save you the headache of constantly out those things so you can focus on creativity and not workarounds. @Nimi

Edited by moniker

Just remove the iron bars from the schematic and add them back in inside Mine-imator, I don't think it's necessary to change up the math like that. Could break other things indirectly.

iGmx4ok.png

And I'm not really sure what you're talking about with arms and legs clipping, I really haven't noticed problems like that.

On 8/31/2019 at 10:28 PM, Rollo said:

Just remove the iron bars from the schematic and add them back in inside Mine-imator, I don't think it's necessary to change up the math like that. Could break other things indirectly.

iGmx4ok.png

And I'm not really sure what you're talking about with arms and legs clipping, I really haven't noticed problems like that.

This doesn't work. When you do this, the bars don't show up being snapped to the blocks that are near it. You need the program to render it properly by default, as it does in actual Minecraft.