Change the Ground texture

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I want to change from a grass setting into a desert setting, so I need to change the background setting. Why is the keyframe not changing with the background keyframe? You could add this in the next version @Nimi

Also changing biomes and pretty much everything on the background keyframe.

Edited by moniker

6 hours ago, moniker said:

He fixed because I pointed the glitch out. He didn't notice or considered fixed it before I made the thread.

1. He fixed it because you were constantly pinging him almost every day, complaining over things no-one else has a problem with and having a tantrum when you didn't get your way.
    It seems all this did was play right into your little fantasy that you always get what you want.
  2. He never considered fixing it, because no-one found it a problem, because no-one uses it.

Please stop talking. You aren't doing yourself any favours and you honestly sound like an entitled child who thinks the whole world revolves around them.
It's blatantly clear now that it's impossible to have a normal conversation with you, since you completely ignore any suggestion offered to you to work around something that, might I repeat, no-one should be using for animations. And then you proceed to flat-out insult everyone, calling them "drones" just because they happen to agree with Voxy.
In reality, we just think you're being insufferable. Just stop this already, because no-one is going to take you seriously anymore if you don't.

Oh, and more thing...
Downvoting this is only going to prove my point.

7 hours ago, moniker said:

1) He fixed because I pointed the glitch out. He didn't notice or considered fixed it before I made the thread.

Bold assumption for someone who literally pings nimi every 5 seconds over things that nobody cares about. I know you more than likely had nothing to do with it being fixed.

On 9/10/2019 at 11:51 AM, Slime said:

Bold assumption for someone who literally pings nimi every 5 seconds over things that nobody cares about. I know you more than likely had nothing to do with it being fixed.

It sure did since I was the only person ever to point that out.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:02 AM, MojangYang said:

I don’t like his pestering of the developers at all. The glitches don’t bother me. But still, those are factors for improving the software. I mean, it’s a glitch. The less glitches, the better. Right?

I don’t agree with moniker, but I think the small petty glitches discovered should be fixed in the next updates. However that’s the developers choice.

i think nimi fixed it so moniker would calm down, and at the same time improve mine imator just a bit.

Im not picking sides. But oh hell I think I’m gonna get many downvotes. I have to say this, still. I don’t mind the downvotes I just wanna say this.

off topic: amazing how moniker’s threads get revived and last a long time.

ontopic: @moniker just make the animations in multiple projects and edit them with windows movie maker.

The solution is to always fix things, this is how software development works.

The ground also needs to be able to be changed with the background keyframe, since that is what you would expect as an user. Some things changing with the  background keyframe and some don't doesn't makes sense from a design POV. It just ads more possibilities and versality the more things you can tweak with keyframes.