Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Noice

Camera angle is good, and it is very dark, but that's very understandable because it's the nether.

Although I will have to say that the character's balancing is a bit off, it's less convincing that he's running. Also, this posing looks incredibly similar to your "Monsters" wallpaper, it just seem the most original, but that may just be me, because I follow your posts. Also, I can't forget to mention, lighting is very good.

Keep going, 1+!

11 hours ago, CanadianLunaPogi said:

Background is pretty bland. Add some small details. Like depth blocks or something like that. Also isn't that he is suppose to sweat. Because he is wearing warm clothes.

I personally don't like adding little details like him sweating or something, but I will work on the background the next time around. Thanks for the tips.

15 hours ago, Awesome Emerald said:

Noice

Camera angle is good, and it is very dark, but that's very understandable because it's the nether.

Although I will have to say that the character's balancing is a bit off, it's less convincing that he's running. Also, this posing looks incredibly similar to your "Monsters" wallpaper, it just seem the most original, but that may just be me, because I follow your posts. Also, I can't forget to mention, lighting is very good.

Keep going, 1+!

Thanks. I'm sorry that the posing did look similar. It was actually unintentional and I will try to fix it the next time around. Details and such seem to really be my issue other than lighting which is quite disappointing since that's basically kinda what matters most. Thanks for the tips.

On 8/29/2019 at 1:24 AM, Shadow said:

The nether is not a fun place to be.

I disagree

And the posing for the running is weird.

Normally, an arm and the leg on the same side faces opposite directions

Edited by MasterArcher12

3 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

I disagree

And the posing for the running is weird.

Normally, an arm and the leg on the same side faces opposite directions

Thank you for the tip. I just realized I messed that up. Sorry about that.