Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My second released animation. I worked a bit more on this one. RIP MARVEL SPIDERMAN.

Worked with Mineimator + AE CC 2019 + PR PRO CC 2019

Story: Spiderman stops a museum robbery killing the thiefs. The world thinks Spiderman is changing. Living the nightlife, Spidey finds a strange meeting. A man dies accidentaly and drops a drug. Peter Parker takes it home.

Edited by MarcosBYcreep

What the feck? So the whole robbery thing isn't connected to the actual plot at all, You could've started the animation with spider-man patrolling the city and finds the "meeting" scene, I'm not even going to bother criticizing the animation I'm just going to criticize the stoyline or plot, The ending made no sense. Peter is always cautious, He finds a mysterious drug and uses it? that's really out of his character, I'm going to try and fix the storyline with some "Plot creation kit" 

Story: Spider-Man is patrolling the city when he suddenly sees a thief pointing the gun towards some random "civilian" He Swings into action and tries to take down the criminal silently but unfortunately the "thief" shot the civilian, Peter was in despair because the civilian's death was avoidable suddenly Peter sees a drug on the Civilian's cold and dead hands, Curious on what it actually is he takes it to Doctor Curt Connors, Connor advises Peter to not use this "drug" as its origins are unknown and it may or not be dangerous, Peter then leaves the drug onto Connors' hands.

Aww Heck let's criticize the animation too heh

I have one problem, the frickin' bullet trajectory, I watched that one scene frame by frame and the object trajectory makes no sense, The bullet should be moving in a straight line, It should've hit the stone but hits the civilian instead which was BY THE WAY 50 DEGREES OFF THE ACTUAL STRAIGHT TRAJECTORY OF THE FECKING BULLET, the music transition is horrible too, I'm not going deep about your sound effects but it doesn't fit the theme.

Last of all He's no badass he's an arrogant moron.

What you say is correct but the idea is to take Spiderman out of his character. 

7 hours ago, Mike said:

is it Spiderman Badass or Badass Spiderman? ?

good animation though

Ehmmm Badass Spiderman. My fault.

7 hours ago, Ethanial said:

This music is horrible. 

I tried dark hip hop music for the theme sorry.

Uh huh. The animations are linear, therefore I can criticize this. 

1. LINEAR ANIMATIONS! THOSE AREN'T GOOD!

2. WHAT!? What the heck even happened? Spider Man looks at a table, then suddenly bloom goes up? I don't think that's how things work!

3. The rigs are too nice for the actual animation. It might've been good if it weren't JUST linear...