Rendering Not Working.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Yo peeps. I just finished a really important animation, and I want to render it.  Here's my problem. When I try to render it, and I press the "save" button, it does not render. I kept on clicking on it, but nothing actually happens. I even tried to convert a frame into an image file, but the same thing happens.

Here's what I've enabled for rendering.

Video Size: UHD 4K Cinematic (5120x2160)

Format: MP4

Video Quality: Best

Framerate: 60

Included Audio

High Quality Rendering

I've tried reopening the program, but I get the same thing. I need answers to this. pls send help.

Edited by DaNetherRules
forgot to say something

15 answers to this question

4K at 60 fps would probably be super demanding on your computer. Try pressing save, then let it sit for an hour or so and come back to see if it's at least started. Even 4K still images can take a second. Also, try finding the program's logs in AppData > Local and sending the latest one, it may help.

Edit: I should say that when I render 4K still images my program freezes up for a few seconds, which I'm assuming is what's happening to you to an extent.

Edited by Rollo

18 minutes ago, Rollo said:

4K at 60 fps would probably be super demanding on your computer. Try pressing save, then let it sit for an hour or so and come back to see if it's at least started. Even 4K still images can take a second. Also, try finding the program's logs in AppData > Local and sending the latest one, it may help.

3 minutes ago, DaNetherRules said:

I've tried everything, nothing helps.

eee