Anyone who can fix this bug?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hmm. I don’t use windows 7, but the menu is not supposed to take up half the screen, and the window is not supposed to hide behind the taskbar.

try right-clicking on an empty spot on the task bar, open its properties, there should be a checkbox labeled  “Auto hide the taskbar”. Check it and click apply, then close the properties. Now the task bar should hide but pop back out when you move the mouse cursor close to the bottom of the screen.

this should solve your button-clicking problem. Now, you can move the mouse cursor to the right bottom corner of the workbench menu, click, hold and drag to resize it.

5 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

Hmm. I don’t use windows 7, but the menu is not supposed to take up half the screen, and the window is not supposed to hide behind the taskbar.

try right-clicking on an empty spot on the task bar, open its properties, there should be a checkbox labeled  “Auto hide the taskbar”. Check it and click apply, then close the properties. Now the task bar should hide but pop back out when you move the mouse cursor close to the bottom of the screen.

this should solve your button-clicking problem. Now, you can move the mouse cursor to the right bottom corner of the workbench menu, click, hold and drag to resize it.

you mean lock the taskbar?

It says in my PC "Lock the taskbar"

Ok, i did it. The glitch is fixed.