The Action Crossover Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

theactioncrossovercollab.png 

It's been a very very big while since there has ever been a MI collab so i decided to host this collab. The theme is fairly obvious: Action.

The date is the 20th of September of 2020. We stormed Area 51 but we did not find them aliens; instead we only found them planes. Some guy called Jex (also known as Cubic Ralsei) decided to storm "White Mesa", a random facility that seemingly has them aliens we were looking for apparently. 

The concept of this collab is different from other collabs: Instead of using a project and making an animation on it and then the host makes a compilation video, it's actually people passing each other the link of the project they have made and add their own entries after each other, similar to wallpaper collabs. Entries all follow the same story but in different perspectives.

Rules:

Do not edit previous entries without the permission of whoever owns the entry they did.

Editing lighting, adding detail, scenery and others is completely allowed! The lighting on the collab was quite rushed.

Your entries must have something to do with action/stealth (obviously).

Music and sound effects are allowed

You are allowed to take characters from other entries and use it in yours (except if the owner of the entry does not accept it)

Max entries per person: 5

You can't have an entry just after your own entry

Max time for an entry: 1 minute

Max characters per entry: 3

Deadline: Not planned (yet)

Q&A:

"What do I do if my rig/model is private and I don't want do share it?" Make your entry without the rig and DM me the rig that is private. If the rig is not based around an existing model in MI (or the model is private too and uses completely different body part names), I actually don't know what to do, I'll try a solution maybe.

Preview of the first entry (intro entry):

Spoiler

Credits: 

Me: Resource pack and main map layout

@Ian_The_One for building things like the vault door and also detailing some parts of the map

Whoever participates

David and the devs for making this possible

Discord server: https://discord.gg/SR5mf8R

Download (third entry) project by  Tecno Gamer JW

Edited by Cubic Ralsei
New entry

3 minutes ago, Animation Cow said:

Wait, i'm a little confused. When we make our animation, we give the project to someone else, then that someone else puts a little bit of their animation in it, then we submit it?

You put your animation after the other animation's finished

4 hours ago, GabrielFazbear said:

Because my computer sucks and dosen't let me open the new version.

Mine-imator is such a light program that my laptop from the 90s could open it at 60 fps... it just cannot render high graphic though, but you're still able to animate it.