Foosball Table

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Howdy, all. I made a little dillywhopper for ya. It's a foosball table. yay. Some o' the dudes have unique poses, but they're easily changeable, of course. Most foosball dudes on real tables all have that dead look in their faces and no limb posing, so if you're looking for accuracy to that effect, you can just go in and reset all the limb bending angles to 0 degrees Fahrenheit.Celsius won't work.I'm rambling. 

Anyway, hope this proves useful for you, thanks for viewing.   DOWNLOAD-> http://www.mediafire.com/file/bknvmtugcbsrl61/Foosball_Table.miobject/file

P.S. I'm trying to break my bad habit of using way to many round shapes like spheres and cylinders (since this is supposed to be Minecraft themed rigs anyway) so the only round shapes in this rig are the feet at the bottom and the horizontal rods. Please forgive me, I just couldn't do a rectangular prism as a rod. In hindsight, I  guess I could've grabbed a snowball or slimeball, and scaled it to be like a rod.....but whatever. I'm rambling again. Here's some pictures.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

fb.png

fb4.png

fb2.png

fb3.png?width=1440&height=603

fb5.png?width=1440&height=603

fb6.png?width=1440&height=603