Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's Here! All of my Mark 1 TARDIS Exteriors from the original Brachacki to the current Whittaker, this pack includes 11 exclusive exterior shells for you to use in your animations! 

The current collection consists of :

• The 2005 Box used by Christopher Ecclestone (9th Doctor) 7MKoUhQ.png
  • The 2007 Box used by David Tennant (10th Doctor) 16Y1LdF.png
  • The 2007 Bad Wolf Box from "Turn Left"JBSJDTo.png
  • The 1963 Brachacki Box used by William Hartnell (1st Doctor)iDNsjaw.png
  • An altered Brachacki Box used by William Hartnell (1st Doctor) and Patrick Troughton (2nd Doctor)wmvevOE.png
  • Peter Cushing's Police Box scene in "Doctor Who and the Daleks"qSq1Vgj.png
  • The 1996 Box used in The Doctor Who TV Movie by Paul McGann (8th Doctor)u8ViVnA.png
  • The Newbury Box used by Tom Baker (4th Doctor)4pRipFj.png
  • The 2010 Box used by Matt Smith (11th Doctor) in Series 6qmLy89z.png
  • The Thomas Yardley Jones box used by Peter Davison (5th Doctor)xwUZCrY.png
  • The 2018 Box used by Jodie Whittaker (13th Doctor)6WrbXEc.png

Download link:https://www.mediafire.com/file/n53nkfk5cwu7bdu/Valeyard_Collectoins_Mk_1.zip/file 

How to use: Extract the .zip to a file, open mineimator, import asset, select the file corresponding to the box you wish to use, open the file, import the "boxname".miobject

Enjoy!

Please feel free to request a model, ill do my best. But please only request small items like exteriors or dalek models, as interiors can take a long time and I don't want to rush it or other peoples projects.

Please credit me for use!!!

Edited by TheVale

11 hours ago, Swift said:

One of the best Tardis rig's I've seen, the bad wolf one is a really good touch.

Thank you, that means a lot, if you like this one, wait till you see the mark 2 collection ;) 

4 hours ago, Supreme Whovian said:

I like those Tardises but WAIT DID YOU SAY DALEKS!?

Yes I did say daleks, Im still getting used to modelling them but I will, try my best to if you request them

On 8/20/2019 at 3:17 AM, Awesome Emerald said:

Yes.

The only interior I currently have is the 2005 - 2007 interior, which as seen in the images below, matches the exterior for a greenscreen effect. Im planning on making some more of them in the future but not right now

F27C0CO.png3Aus92R.png

6 hours ago, TheVale said:

Thank you, that means a lot, if you like this one, wait till you see the mark 2 collection ;) 

Yes I did say daleks, Im still getting used to modelling them but I will, try my best to if you request them

The only interior I currently have is the 2005 - 2007 interior, which as seen in the images below, matches the exterior for a greenscreen effect. Im planning on making some more of them in the future but not right now

F27C0CO.png3Aus92R.png

Yes please!!! (Bronze New Series Daleks) Plz!

On 8/22/2019 at 11:12 AM, Awesome Emerald said:

@9redwoods & @Slime, what do you have to say about this? Why did you dislike?

Exactly. You're just Jealous that you don't have the same skills or respect on these forums.

2021 Edit: Man I am so sorry I was really immature then. Please everyone forget this whole thread.

Edited by Supreme Whovian
Shame, regret, sorrow.

2 minutes ago, Supreme Whovian said:

Exactly. You're just Jealous that you don't have the same skills or respect on these forums.

1 hour ago, Awesome Emerald said:

I was going to be the bigger man and not say anything, but no. Your calling me jealous for downvoting something thats literally everywhere? Im not jealous about skill or respect. I downvoted because these rigs are everywhere. And yeah, say what you want and hate me all you want but i could care less. Im entitled to my own opinnions, and i dont have to give reason if i dont want to. Have a nice day.

7 minutes ago, Supreme Whovian said:

1 hour ago, Awesome Emerald said:

1. Why do people question why someone downvotes something, it just means that they dont like it. 
2. I actually respect both of their skill sets on the forums quite a bit and I think it's pretty arrogant you think they dont have the skill. 
3. The reason I can think why they would downvote this, over saturation. There are a lot of Tardis rigs. 

4 hours ago, Ethanial said:

1. Why do people question why someone downvotes something, it just means that they dont like it.
2. I actually respect both of their skill sets on the forums quite a bit and I think it's pretty arrogant you think they dont have the skill. 
3. The reason I can think why they would downvote this, over saturation. There are a lot of Tardis rigs. 

Yeah, but these are the best I have seen on the entire forum. So just don't downvote something someone has worked really hard on ok?

5 hours ago, Slime said:

I was going to be the bigger man and not say anything, but no. Your calling me jealous for downvoting something thats literally everywhere? Im not jealous about skill or respect. I downvoted because these rigs are everywhere. And yeah, say what you want and hate me all you want but i could care less. Im entitled to my own opinnions, and i dont have to give reason if i dont want to. Have a nice day.

And @Slime , sorry. It's just @9redwoods seems to downvote and be rude to a lot of things. Can you forgive me?

Edited by Supreme Whovian

One thing:

respect and think before pressing the react button

Edit:

@9redwoods

@Slime

@Mineshaft Animation

@Ethanial

what’s wrong with what I said? I’m not talking about you guys. I’m talking about the rig itself. By downvoting, are you implying that you do not need to thing before reacting?

I just thought that this guy put effort into his rig, even though he made a terrible choice on repeating a rig, and even though it’s not that good.

reply if you can. I’m not upset about downvotes, I just want us to understand

Edited by MojangYang

7 hours ago, Supreme Whovian said:

Yeah, but these are the best I have seen on the entire forum. So just don't downvote something someone has worked really hard on ok?

And @Slime , sorry. It's just @9redwoods seems to downvote and be rude to a lot of things. Can you forgive me?

Oh, it's just my fault now?

I downvoted for the same reason as Slime.

Just as ethan said, I have my right to downvote, and it doesn't mean I hate you.

On 8/22/2019 at 1:32 AM, Supreme Whovian said:

You are literaly saying do not downvote cuz this is good.

Look, everyone has their opinions and they can like it or dislike it.

Also along with the other comments there are a LOT LOT LOT of TARDIS rigs...

(Just like F.N.A.F)