2 New grid snap settings.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I was using Blockbench yesterday, and discovered it has this feature where you can hold down CTL or SHIFT to change the grip snap size as long as it's held. I though this would be a great feature For MIne-imator(and Modelbench, come to think of it).

Lets suppose the default settings for this SHIFT grid snap is 1 pixel, and CTL is 0.5 pixels(These are the 2 value I often use when using MI, just me). In the work window you grab the 3d arrow thingy and drag it, while holding SHIFT. As you hold SHIFT the grid snap is 1 pixel, and when you release it goes back to 0. A simple feature, but personally I would find it quite handy as I often have to change the snap size from 1 to 0.5, back and forth. This could speed up the process. And if 1 and 0.5 seem strange, it could be SHIFT is 16 pixels, and CTL is 8 pixels or something. Regardless of the default it could be changed in settings.

Now, this would also work for rotation, and maybe bending as well.

Tell me what you think of the idea, or tell me If i'm confusing...