Black Red Guitar

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, Twotorule said:

Downloaded the rig because I wanted to make some better pictures as an example of how to showcase a rig.

Turns out, the textures aren't included, so the rig doesn't even work, so it's really just a glorified pink rectangle rig. 

It's also called Bonn.ie's Guitar, (substituted spelling because of auto correct on the forum) so this is technically a FAD rig, and since it's not labelled as such, I believe that it could possibly have been stolen, though I haven't found the rig it came from if it was, so there's the benefit of the doubt.

its bonn.ie's guitar cuz mah name in minecraft is Bonn.ieYEYYEY (without the .) then i have put my name in it, many people thinks its a FAD rig but its not, and its not stolen,

cuz ive made this in a texture pack then ive did a lot of things that made me want to die, then i put that name "Bonn.ie's Guitar" and then i did not remove it, so yeah, and for the glorified pink rectangle rig, its a bug that happends because of a bug i dont know how to solve, so here is you explication

srry for my bad english i'm portuguese

Being Slow You Can Go Further Than Being Speedy - BonnieYEYYEY 2019

2 minutes ago, Jason Vorhees said:

its bonn.ie's guitar cuz mah name in minecraft is Bonn.ieYEYYEY (without the .) then i have put my name in it, many people thinks its a FAD rig but its not, and its not stolen,

cuz ive made this in a texture pack then ive did a lot of things that made me want to die, then i put that name "Bonn.ie's Guitar" and then i did not remove it, so yeah, and for the glorified pink rectangle rig, its a bug that happends because of a bug i dont know how to solve, so here is you explication

srry for my bad english i'm portuguese

I think the texture's broken because you didn't include them in the download. Try putting the rig in the same folder as the textures and convert the folder to a zip file. Then upload the zip file to Mediafire. I believe that should fix it.

As for the FAD thing...

whoops for me.

I honestly think that the rig isn't that bad. I think that you really need to work on how you showcase it and making sure that the downloaded version of the rig works. I think that it's okay to make a wallpaper type of showcase as well as it's well lit. Just be sure to make sure that there is an image of just the rig so people can see the rig in fine detail before they decide if they want to do it.

1 minute ago, Twotorule said:

I think the texture's broken because you didn't include them in the download. Try putting the rig in the same folder as the textures and convert the folder to a zip file. Then upload the zip file to Mediafire. I believe that should fix it.

As for the FAD thing...

whoops for me.

I honestly think that the rig isn't that bad. I think that you really need to work on how you showcase it and making sure that the downloaded version of the rig works. I think that it's okay to make a wallpaper type of showcase as well as it's well lit. Just be sure to make sure that there is an image of just the rig so people can see the rig in fine detail before they decide if they want to do it.

hmm yeah... ur right, the only problem is, i never use that rig and the texture is in a zip file with password, why with password?

i got my roblox acc hacked, then i put password in all files i have, some i remember and removed the password

and the others like the guitar textures, well i did not remember, other thing i lost was my gta sa game file with 100% of the game,

well i think thats all i can say