Black Red Guitar

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This Is My Thirth Rig!

This Rig Is Just... A Black And Red Guitar... Yeah..

So I Guess Here Is The Image And The Download

Yeah So, Have A Good Time With It

Can't Play?? Find Another Game!

Edited by Jason Vorhees
Images The Rig Is Not Visible

13 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

where's the guitar??

In My Hands

29 minutes ago, Slime said:

We cant even see the rig.

Yes You Can, Look Close To My Hands, You Can See That The Youtube Logo Is Cut In Half By Something, Its The Guitar

Just now, Slime said:

still not visible my dude.

if that is the case so, you are blind '-' i litteraly put the camera very but very close to the guitar, sorry if i insult you, its just because, ive put it very close to the guitar its impossible to not see that, so dont troll meh

1 minute ago, Jason Vorhees said:

if that is the case so, you are blind '-' i litteraly put the camera very but very close to the guitar, sorry if i insult you, its just because, ive put it very close to the guitar its impossible to not see that, so dont troll meh

you didnt change anything dude. the image is still the same and we still cant see the guitar.

Let's get nerdy.

First of all, here's the image for those who don't want to brighten it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

MqOs4GU.png

Now, let's take a look at the darkest part of the image: the people.

I took a sample from the people in the foreground, and my results were pitch black. 000000

Spoiler

7d6greQ.png

Now for your character. I took a sample of your shirt, and even though it still held some data from the color, the vibrance was still a big fat 0.

Spoiler

QnztDPe.png

Finally, the guitar itself. I didn't bother sampling the black part of it, because I knew it would turn up as pitch black, but i did look at the red part.

The red part of the guitar had a vibrance of 5. That's 1.9% brightness. Here's the red color by itself:

(Remember, this is what we're supposed to be looking at)

Spoiler

VU41Edp.png

Thank you for reading my ted talk. I'm here all day.

Edited by 9redwoods

2 hours ago, Jason Vorhees said:

dude, I HAVE PUT IT IN AN ALBUM OH MY GOSHHHHHHH

Why are you acting like they're the idiots for not knowing it on your album? you never specified anything, you only said you'd update it.

I recently woke up and this is how I start my day, losing brain cells.

2 minutes ago, HeYoNia said:

Why are you acting like they're the idiots for not knowing it on your album? you never specified anything, you only said you'd update it.

I recently woke up and this is how I start my day, losing brain cells.

right now, i was animating, and i saw your message and i get to see everything again, and it dosent need to be specified, cuz the site, THE SITE, not me, says 1 of 3 images

so... you know its an album! I DONT NEED TO SPECIFY ANYTHING!

sorry for my rage i'm having a bad day 

Just now, Jason Vorhees said:

right now, i was animating, and i saw your message and i get to see everything again, and it dosent need to be specified, cuz the site, THE SITE, not me, says 1 of 3 images

so... you know its an album! I DONT NEED TO SPECIFY ANYTHING!

sorry for my rage i'm having a bad day 

Look, you never mentioned an Album you only mentioned an image, you never mentioned any 3 images, again no 3 images were mentioned so therefore we never knew anything about your "album"

38 minutes ago, Gabe said:

SDSDUN8.png

Imagine someone else has to do it.

bruh you dindt need to zoom it, you can just put your eyes in the computer screen you can see it '-'

but thanks tho

1 minute ago, 9redwoods said:

Your real goal should be to learn English, mate.

i'm portuguese mah friend srry

Downloaded the rig because I wanted to make some better pictures as an example of how to showcase a rig.

Turns out, the textures aren't included, so the rig doesn't even work, so it's really just a glorified pink rectangle rig. 

Edited by Twotorule
my bad