Texture Scale + The 3D Surface Bug.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, everyone. So i was doing some MB work the other day and then i discovered this without even using it: The Texture Scale. (I know it's been here for a while) And i was like "Sweet!" cause i didn't want to repeatedly scale my 128x128 texture sized models to 0.5 scale. And this is where the bug or "glitch" happened . As i started to use this tool set on 2 to avoid the Scaling the big textures. I noticed that 3D Surface glitch the heck out:

1e4262259b1638ea16bc76f2b223dfeb.png

And sometimes, it depends on the texture/skin and where it's placed,  3D Surface becomes invisible:

33089030e2d0c210b0d88acf409b5b55.png

I'm pretty sure, this will be fixed in the fully updated MB version. Until then i'm gonna try to make some modifications....

Note:  I did some research on the bug on the forums and tried to find some one with this same bug. But nothing. (I may have missed, but i'm not really sure)

I was gonna try to find it on Discord, until i realized that Nims left the server.

-VG775

Edited by Lock_downmc213

8 hours ago, Lock_downmc213 said:

pretty much yes. (I'll change that later)

there is no work around. anything higher than a 64x texture on a 3D surface in MB will not render. Its an issue with MB and MI that wont be fixed until MB's remake is finished and the next major MI update is released.

3 hours ago, Slime said:

there is no work around. anything higher than a 64x texture on a 3D surface in MB will not render. Its an issue with MB and MI that wont be fixed until MB's remake is finished and the next major MI update is released.

Well, darn. I figured. Looks like i have to do the "Modifications" thing. (*COUGH* 0.5 scale *COUGH*)

Thanks.

Edited by Lock_downmc213