Parts of an imported skin turn black

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've got a project with 4 different skins that I've added. 2 of them imported perfectly fine. 1 imported with every blank/empty/clear pixel on the head(technically hat) turned black, and the fourth every blank/empty/clear pixel on the outer layer turned black.

Here's the 4nd skin, the 2nd broken one.

yfGlBRN.png

This turns into that...

Y12Hqp1.png

Meanwhile the png file has no black pixels in it.

I can upload the project if needed, but would like to hear suggestions first.

I am using the most recent version of Mine-Imator, that being 1.2.4.

I also did not import the wrong skin, as I downloaded it, opened the png, then opened it in here where it displayed correctly.

I would upload said skin here, however I can't seem to find an option to upload files.

I had actually originally imported it into Version 1.0.5 where it showed correctly, then decided I should probably update xD

10 minutes ago, TheLegoRebel said:

I also did not import the wrong skin, as I downloaded it, opened the png, then opened it in here where it displayed correctly.

I would upload said skin here, however I can't seem to find an option to upload files.

I had actually originally imported it into Version 1.0.5 where it showed correctly, then decided I should probably update xD

You upload to Imgur and copy and paste the image into your post.

13 minutes ago, TheLegoRebel said:

Try Updating your Graphic Card