Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I decided to try the new MI camera effects, and for the only way for me to use these two rigs together was to use the new MI // not the newest.

Edit: I did not make the render in CB, I only made the rigs in CB. 

Community Build kept crashing when i tried using the two rigs together so I tried the new one. and I am pleased ^

I used Community Build to make these rigs, but I really like the results of this render

Tried to do lighting that wasn't bad, I think I did well with it.

//I am aware of the possible errors with the rig style and such. Not gonna fix it since I'm satisfied with it.

 

Edited, I only edited the eyes.

New_Project_Edited.png

Raw

New_Project.png

 

I may post pictures of the new rig, of the dragon above the female Ender Dragon, which her name is Endertress btw

I am not 100% sure if y'all will be interested, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Herobette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InfinityHeroZ said:

Cool

I really like this Render

 

Thank you, glad you do

 

38 minutes ago, OzFalcon said:

People still use the broken community build... interesting

Not that broken, but yes I still use Community Build

 

29 minutes ago, NotChris said:

Why community build?

Because, it's easier to use for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NotChris said:

It's the exact same as the new version though.

CB isn't fully updated, plus it doesn't have most of the newer things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Herobette said:

CB isn't fully updated, plus it doesn't have most of the newer things.

and that... makes it easier..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eliphaz said:

and that... makes it easier..?

Yeah, it's not overwhelming. I know it might be weird. Plus I've been using CB for a while, so I am not used to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Herobette said:

Yeah, it's not overwhelming. I know it might be weird. Plus I've been using CB for a while, so I am not used to it.

The UI is so much better in 1.2.4 though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eliphaz said:

The UI is so much better in 1.2.4 though...

That's why I said in my post that I rendered the picture in the new MI. Since CB wasn't able to load both of those rigs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Herobette said:

That's what I am doing. 😕

Let me explain, they are tring to say "Why do you normally use CB if the newer M.I is better"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel how you feel mate, a year ago I was attached to CB (some say sexually attached, I'm joking) The vanilla version of MI didn't convince me to upgrade since "Isn't this CB? but with less features?" I had it running till Nimi threatened us saying "If you don't stop using CB I'll brick it outta here"

 

basically, CB>MI no buts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

Let me explain, they are tring to say "Why do you normally use CB if the newer M.I is better"

I know

 

3 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

I feel how you feel mate, a year ago I was attached to CB (some say sexually attached, I'm joking) The vanilla version of MI didn't convince me to upgrade since "Isn't this CB? but with less features?" I had it running till Nimi threatened us saying "If you don't stop using CB I'll brick it outta here"

 

basically, CB>MI no buts

I know CB has smaller and less features the New MI, I am used to it when it comes to rigging, animations and making renders. but this is the only time I used the new MI because of the rigs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anatoli said:

Decent

Thank you

 

4 hours ago, Awesome Emerald said:

CB is honestly really not worth using, if you want good quality in your content, you need to learn 1.2.4.

Eh, I don't care much for quality tbh. I just care about having fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayyyy-
Also for y'all who keep saying this is CB...

9 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

I feel how you feel mate, a year ago I was attached to CB (some say sexually attached, I'm joking) The vanilla version of MI didn't convince me to upgrade since "Isn't this CB? but with less features?" I had it running till Nimi threatened us saying "If you don't stop using CB I'll brick it outta here"

 

basically, CB>MI no buts

18 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Just use the newest version.

19 hours ago, NotChris said:

It's the exact same as the new version though.

19 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

People still use the broken community build... interesting

hellllooooo
READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YA COMMENT
because clearly the rig's made in CB, and the render's made in the NEW MI





ps: also for those who were just talking without raising voice, sorry about that

Edited by Nasiruddin Hamizad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came back from the dead for this:

 

*sighs*

the render was made in the new MI

the rigs were made in CB lol

k now for the render

i really like this, very interesting imo and just overall appealing. Good job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fray said:

I came back from the dead for this:

 

*sighs*

the render was made in the new MI

the rigs were made in CB lol

k now for the render

i really like this, very interesting imo and just overall appealing. Good job

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Herobette said:

Eh, I don't care much for quality tbh. I just care about having fun.

and that is what is most important.

 

btw cool render

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nasiruddin Hamizad said:

Ayyyy-
Also for y'all who keep saying this is CB...

hellllooooo
READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YA COMMENT
because clearly the rig's made in CB, and the render's made in the NEW MI





ps: also for those who were just talking without raising voice, sorry about that

Helloooo Before ya quote me read my post mate, I was talking about my experience with CB and how It's simillar to his experience with CB (Using it instead of the Vanilla MI)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

and that is what is most important.

 

btw cool render

Thanks, but i do not really care for quality. It's nice to have some quality but I am not hugely crazy over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...