Rig Browser (app)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heeelllllooooooooo

So I was bored (as usual) and whipped a rig browser up, its not to complicated as its just a beta (this is a beta release but still functional)

Image: 

3KCI4YG.png

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2oegnkp7wznww2i/Mine-imator Rig Browser.zip?dl=0

VirusTotal (if you dont trust me): https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/891b4637d9a1959e94306b652d6d1fc1560bc25487a8f36dc062a332bec5fdfd/detection

Enjoy

(name some things that i could improve on, also leave a like!)

Took one for the team, it actually does work but it's slightly messy.

5a3f9c304e62ed08e62932fb29fbf47e.png

It basically just searches through tags and topics for what you search for, and you can click a link to open it in your default web browser. But there's no way of sorting the results and all the tags look the same. It would also be nice if you programmed some kind of preview of the topic. And also, you can't use Enter to search, you have to actually click Search. Not a huge deal it would just be nice to have. It also apparently doesn't just search rigs, it searches profiles too. In fact, it probably searches every single page on the website. For some reason, I found dozens of "The rules of the Mine-imator Forums". All of these links take me to the same place.

The alerts you get when downloading and running this are probably because it's just an unregistered .exe you downloaded from Dropbox, I did a scan and I'm virus-free. All-in-all it's a neat concept but definitely needs some work.

6 hours ago, YoshiHunter said:

Uh huh...

Ij3bUju.png

Its legit 1/69, If it was a virus, there would be pleanty more than 1

Like i said, if you dont trust it, dont download it lmao
Even better, if you dont trust it, just reverse engineer it with dnSpy and look at the code lmao

4 hours ago, Rollo said:

Took one for the team, it actually does work but it's slightly messy.

5a3f9c304e62ed08e62932fb29fbf47e.png

It basically just searches through tags and topics for what you search for, and you can click a link to open it in your default web browser. But there's no way of sorting the results and all the tags look the same. It would also be nice if you programmed some kind of preview of the topic. And also, you can't use Enter to search, you have to actually click Search. Not a huge deal it would just be nice to have. It also apparently doesn't just search rigs, it searches profiles too. In fact, it probably searches every single page on the website. For some reason, I found dozens of "The rules of the Mine-imator Forums". All of these links take me to the same place.

The alerts you get when downloading and running this are probably because it's just an unregistered .exe you downloaded from Dropbox, I did a scan and I'm virus-free. All-in-all it's a neat concept but definitely needs some work.

It shouldn't search through tags, i'm gonna edit that now, it is still in beta but i'm trying to make it a logt more cleaner to remove the url, just have the links as "Topic Name - Topic Creator"

Also, why would I take the risk of having my account banned that I've had for years lmao
(and destroy my rep)

14 hours ago, iZestyLIVE said:

Its legit 1/69, If it was a virus, there would be pleanty more than 1

Like i said, if you dont trust it, dont download it lmao
Even better, if you dont trust it, just reverse engineer it with dnSpy and look at the code lmao

That was meant to be a joke, my apologizes