Hozq's Pixel Face Rig REVAMPED [V.2]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's here. With multiple changes and additions.

-Bendable eyelids.

-EYEBROWS!! (Includes female toggle) Also bendable

-The face rig is no longer using the skin of the player it's on to fix issues it had. It still has that same ol minecrafty feel though!

-1 Face rig, there's not a whole model that you have to work with now.

How to work it:

Parent HPFR COLOR/PARENT to a players head, change the color of HPFR COLOR/PARENT to match the skins color.

Change the color of the pupils by manipulating the color of Pupils COLOR

Then just change the Eyebrows texture to the skin that's on the player and you're ready to use it!

79aHg34.png

You for some reason now have to PAY, to get a downloadable link from dropbox. It's really stupid so all of my links are gonna be from GoFile from now on.

Edited by Hozq

Just now, Cubic Ralsei said:

does it now properly work with the default steve skin? the old one didn't work on it

It's now a face rig, not a playermodel that you put your skin on. So yes. It works with all skins since you can position and scale the eyes to your liking 

1 hour ago, Hozq said:

It's very self explanatory if you've ever created a post before

i have created a post before. i released my skeleton rig but it has a default link. Nothing fancy, I know its some type of code. i was wonderin how the dingy darn you made the button look fancy.

Edited by ShotUAnimations

Just now, ShotUAnimations said:

i have created a post before. i released my skeleton rig but it a default link. Nothing fancy, I know its some type of code. i was wonderin how the dingy darn you made the button look fancy.

It's no code, you just click this button right here https://gyazo.com/73dbac661a46cb4edd8ad5a8595ba82d