Map loading problem

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is so embarrassing.

I’m currently working on the biggest project of my life yet, but it requires two different sceneries from two different worlds. The necessary areas are extremely large, and mine imator does not seem to be able to load them. I simply selected the areas, and my pc managed to read the blocks successfully. But it’s not loading the scenery into the project and has been “not responding” for an hour!

what do I do when my area is big? Is it possible to dedicate more memory to mi? Because my pc is not even working hard while mi struggled.

3 hours ago, MojangYang said:

This is so embarrassing.

I’m currently working on the biggest project of my life yet, but it requires two different sceneries from two different worlds. The necessary areas are extremely large, and mine imator does not seem to be able to load them. I simply selected the areas, and my pc managed to read the blocks successfully. But it’s not loading the scenery into the project and has been “not responding” for an hour!

what do I do when my area is big? Is it possible to dedicate more memory to mi? Because my pc is not even working hard while mi struggled.

It's not MI, its your Computer. Some computers aren't meant to run MI, and thus have a hard time handling it. Believe me I've been through that problem several times.

6 hours ago, Slime said:

It's not MI, its your Computer. Some computers aren't meant to run MI, and thus have a hard time handling it. Believe me I've been through that problem several times.

For some reason my memory is down to 20% and CPU usage is down to about 20%.

if that’s true, how do I load the sceneries? Is there another way?

Just now, MojangYang said:

For some reason my memory is down to 20% and CPU usage is down to about 20%.

if that’s true, how do I load the sceneries? Is there another way?

Not really.