Animated introduction and editable introduction of Minecraft

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

For those who dont want to scroll.

Spoiler

Hello, I am very happy to be new to this community and I would like to have permission to create this Minecraft introduction theme and edit it because I want to do it right. The answer is that there are many users with real and unique talent. My goal is to make users unravel with their presentations so that other users are more motivated to practice and improve their animation style. That's what I want, for example, I don't have such a powerful computer, I only have a 2 Ram PC and no. It is also the PC that, but for one reason, I do not lose hope of continuing to cheer because it is what I like and I do not want cubic animation lovers, let them lose that dream, of thinking and epic and surprising ideas, animations well I want permission, if possible thanks

Just now, TecnoGamerJW said:

Arepas

por cierto, bienvenido!

hello thank you I've seen you before
Just now, Ethanial said:

Para aquellos que no quieren desplazarse.

Revelar contenidos ocultos

Hello, I am very happy to be new to this community and I would like to have permission to create this Minecraft introduction theme and edit it because I want to do it right. The answer is that there are many users with real and unique talent. My goal is to make users unravel with their presentations so that other users are more motivated to practice and improve their animation style. That's what I want, for example, I don't have such a powerful computer, I only have a 2 Ram PC and no. It is also the PC that, but for one reason, I do not lose hope of continuing to cheer because it is what I like and I do not want cubic animation lovers, let them lose that dream, of thinking and epic and surprising ideas, animations well I want permission, if possible thanks

Oh, thank you. I'll take a look.

Oh, thank you. I'll take a look.

why does 99% (number not calculated, just here to complete the looks, will get a more accurate number later) of minecraft intros always involve the protagonist killing some other weird dudes or mobs and then when the last guy (or just the guy if the intro has one "other guy" who is supposed to be killed) the name suddenly appears in fancy text n stuff?

Just now, MasterArcher12 said:

¿Por qué el 99% (número no calculado, solo aquí para completar las miradas, obtendrá un número más preciso más adelante) de introducciones de Minecraft siempre involucra al protagonista matando a otros tipos o mobs extraños y luego cuando el último chico (o solo el chico si la introducción tiene un "otro tipo" que se supone que debe ser asesinado) el nombre aparece de repente en un texto elegante n cosas?

well yes but it's not just about killing the other and now

Alrighty mah dood, critique time.

It's too FREAKING long.
Nobody would watch a video for 30 seconds just to find out what's after the 30 second intro. I recommend not going over 12. THE MOST.

cause ye know, attention spans.

Secondly, animation seems to be lacking in animation I guess. Adjust the transitions, keyframe lengths etc. 

Lastly, lighting is just ungoddly. 

Just now, Che3syPlayz said:

Muy bien Mah Dood, tiempo de crítica.

Es demasiado DESPERTADOR largo.
Nadie miraría un video durante 30 segundos solo para averiguar qué hay después de la introducción de 30 segundos. Recomiendo no pasar de 12. LA MAYORÍA.

porque sabes, la atención se extiende.

En segundo lugar, la animación parece carecer de animación, supongo. Ajuste las transiciones, longitudes de fotogramas clave, etc. 

Por último, la iluminación es simplemente impía. 

oh friend thank you for your honest comment if you are really right but the PC is not very good for me it is going to 23 fps and with the stage I am going to 14 fps rather I use the community building version and then I move on to the more I can't do anything else recently :(

Muy bien Mah Dood, tiempo de crítica.

Es demasiado DESPERTADOR largo.
Nadie miraría un video durante 30 segundos solo para averiguar qué hay después de la introducción de 30 segundos. Recomiendo no pasar de 12. LA MAYORÍA.

porque sabes, la atención se extiende.

En segundo lugar, la animación parece carecer de animación, supongo. Ajuste las transiciones, longitudes de fotogramas clave, etc. 

Por último, la iluminación es simplemente impía. 

hmm, but you also have difficulties to cheer up I'm seeing one of your 24-hour animation cheering and it lacks a lot of movement, you know

12 minutes ago, endry14 said:

hmm, but you also have difficulties to cheer up I'm seeing one of your 24-hour animation cheering and it lacks a lot of movement, you know

Yes, I am aware my animations are not good. But I still know what a good animation looks like, and am aware of what makes them good.

Also, to cheer up? 

you're not English I'm assuming, so can anyone help me out here?

ALSO IT WAS DONE IN 24 HOURS WHAT DO YOU EXPECT LMAO

top tier Disney animation?? lmao

Sí, soy consciente de que mis animaciones no son buenas. Pero todavía sé cómo se ve una buena animación, y sé lo que la hace buena.

Además, para animarse? 

supongo que no eres inglés, ¿alguien puede ayudarme aquí?

TAMBIÉN SE HIZO EN 24 HORAS ¿QUÉ ESPERA LMAO?

animación de primer nivel de Disney? lmao

I really do not know what to say, I do not want this conversation to go otherwise if I know that my animations are not so good, I really appreciate your comment, but it would not be better
think before criticizing

4 hours ago, endry14 said:

I really do not know what to say, I do not want this conversation to go otherwise if I know that my animations are not so good, I really appreciate your comment, but it would not be better
think before criticizing

WHAT? Hol up. I gave you actual advice, helpful advice and you're saying I need to think before criticizing? Lmao aight