Looking for fantasy character voice actors, animators, artists, and critics...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm starting a new episodic story - "Elytra and the Hidden City".

- A fairly typical fantasy adventure structured around a team of five, who are searching for a city, because it's said to contain the rarest item on Earth: the dragon egg. The egg is rumoured to be able to alter time.

- Elytra finds a journal in her dead grandfather's chest, and takes it. It has some important information in it and the egg's location.

-When the village won't accept her idea, Elytra gets some friends together in a meeting. However, they aren't the perfect team, and stuff happens.

-They go to the Nether and even kill the Ender Dragon, only to find the Hidden City accessible through a few tunnels under the village. There's a bell that calls the floating city down to the Overworld.

-The end. Village = saved.

If this is successful, I'll do some more. This is non-paid. You are VOLUNTEERING.

Currently, I've written a basic script which will be released WHEN all positions are filled. I'm voicing the main character... because... and I want four other people on the team. But... there are more than four spots! Here are the jobs:

Archer: Shurikan,

*Architect: Tynker, 

*Fighter (heavy): Mace,

Supporting witch (heals and uses potions and occasionally *other stuff*): Locke,

Fighter (light): Dagger,

(* = Must be filled)

Artist: (Draws things)

EMPTY and MUST BE FILLED

You create your character's bio. Must have two strengths and three or four flaws. Must be fantasy-based. Provide your own skin! Or... I'll do it...

Anyway, IF you are accepted, I'll release your lines + script to your email... once everyone is ready and the four spots are filled. You can write some lines. If you have really bad grammar... don't bother with writing. I'm scriptwriter.

Here is an example of what you're working with (preview). As you can see, I'm not great. Heck, I barely even qualify for "slightly better than everyone I know, really". But I'm not bad, and I'm improving.

Spoiler

(Are both WIPs. But heck... Everything except for the skins is original)

Click to go to example 1

Click to go to example 2

Edited by ElytraPower
Fixed video