Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's pretty nice. Here's some tips that might help: 

Don't slap things like "subscribe to my channel" on your wallpaper, it makes it look very off.

You could improve the posing by moving the legs a bit more up and rotating the arms. 

The wallpaper is set on the edge of a map. Unless you're trying to make an endless ocean or some sort of glitchy chunk thing, it looks very bland. You could for example make the map repeat itself to make it look larger. 

You could make the lighting have a higher buffer size, since it looks like dark ghosts creeping on the ground rather than shadows. 

It looks like you tried making a sunset wallpaper, but you can't see the sun. You could rotate the sun to make it behind the character instead of on top of the render where you can't see it.

1 hour ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

It's pretty nice. Here's some tips that might help: 

Don't slap things like "subscribe to my channel" on your wallpaper, it makes it look very off.

You could improve the posing by moving the legs a bit more up and rotating the arms. 

The wallpaper is set on the edge of a map. Unless you're trying to make an endless ocean or some sort of glitchy chunk thing, it looks very bland. You could for example make the map repeat itself to make it look larger. 

You could make the lighting have a higher buffer size, since it looks like dark ghosts creeping on the ground rather than shadows. 

It looks like you tried making a sunset wallpaper, but you can't see the sun. You could rotate the sun to make it behind the character instead of on top of the render where you can't see it.

thank you so much for those tips, and yes i will not make more subscribe Things.