Lighting Test of the brightest blocks in Minecraft (Level 15)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Did some block light renders. This uses flatlands btw.

Constructive Criticism Allowed Mandatory

7qDrnWT.png

Tried to light the sea pickle up, but couldn't find the one with the stem, and i was too lazy to import it from my world so yeah.

The sea lantern. Instead of brightening the lit parts like I did with the Jack o Lantern and Redstone Lamp, I decided to make a cube with the frame texture so it doesn't get lit.

because the center texture is animated.

279xrSu.png

This campfire was hard, had to make another resource pack to make the fire glow, and not the wood. Gonna redo that lantern so only metal doesn't give off light. Haven't made smoke yet either.

wc5Lw54.png]

End portals DO give off light. The glass looks stained, but it's not it just received light from the end gateway. Only the center nether star thing is lightened because neither glass nor obsidian gives off light.

5RaqNLc.png

Beacon from the opposite side, shining on stone. Somehow the stone is illuminated more by the end gateway.

fJvbIGQ.png

Conduit.

HZJ0ZZl.png

Jack o Lantern and Redstone Lamp.

Made separate textures for them to not light up the unlit parts.

I just pasted those textures on a normal carved pumpkin and an unlit redstone lamp because MI keeps automatically makes them bright.

UdjW3xX.png

Edited by MasterArcher12
CC plz