Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just a poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Does your frame rate drop low when using the rig?

• Yes
    • Quite a bit
    • Not really
    • Nope
  2. 2. Is manipulating the rig too hard?

• Very Hard
    • Hard
    • Rather Easy
    • Easy

Hey guys! Here's another rig I've made recently.

This one here is the M113 APC. I felt there was a lack of military ground vehicles, so here. I also want to use this for a future project (if I can even make it ;-; ).

I do have to warn you that manipulating it is rather confusing. Vote in the poll and I'll probably make an updated version that's easier to use.

Features:

• Open-able hatches
  • Modest interior detail
  • Gun mount (featuring a slightly modified version of Piegon99's M2HB HMG)
  • Functioning fold-able commander's & jumper's seat, adjustable driver's seat, brake sticks, and accelerator pedal
  • There's also the trim vane at the front if you want to use it for amphibious stuff, but I didn't add adequate detail underneath that, so yeah

Download:

Download

Notes:

1. You know the drill, don't forget to credit me for the rig (and Piegon99 for the gun) and don't claim it as your own, etc etc...
  2. Making a UH-1 rig at the moment, might be done in a few weeks.
  3. If your fps is too low, try moving the "Track Assembly" & "Interior" folders out of the parent folder and move it away to some other folder and hide it before finalizing. This should lower the objects moving at one time and (based on my observation) reduce low frame rate.
  4. You can also do this to the roof. I put two separate roofs (under the "Static Parts" folder), one ("/!\ Roof (complex)") is made of many cubes while the other ("/!\ Roof (simple)") is just one cube.
  5. This rig was made for my custom human models. You might need to increase the scale to be able to fit regular human models in.
Edited by Private Cole Man
Extra note

On 8/10/2019 at 5:29 AM, BladerInc said:

Looks good, but add a bit more detail, also the height of the APC looks quite small compared to the scenery...

1) That's the most amount of detail I can put without making it too cumbersome for low-spec computers (mine included). Might try it later on though.

2) Yeah, I made it to-scale (if we say 1 block is 1 meter(^3). Was thinking users would just up-scale it if they felt it didn't fit.

On 8/14/2019 at 9:20 AM, Private Cole Man said:

1) That's the most amount of detail I can put without making it too cumbersome for low-spec computers (mine included). Might try it later on though.

2) Yeah, I made it to-scale (if we say 1 block is 1 meter(^3). Was thinking users would just up-scale it if they felt it didn't fit.

I see, I actually did add more detail once I downloaded the rig, also, where can I get that soilder rig from?