Real-Time rendering problem

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In the russian part of community people encountered a new problem - they reached the limits of the detail level in they'r creative work. Computers can't handle real-time rendering in mine-imator, even "hide object" didn't really work in this situation. They made really interesting but wrong comprassion between Mine-Imator and Cinema 4D: "Why mine-imator freezes so much with this simple scene, when in Cinema 4D i can even load city and it will work without any freezing?" I told them that Mine-Imator and Cinema 4D using different render mechanics, when Mine-Imator can render a picture in seconds, when Cinema 4D takes a looong time, but handles a lot more objects at once. And now, we want to ask you to add an option to render with more classic way, to handle more details.

i think it's more of the engine's fault, and remaking mine imator in another would be extremely painful, especially because of coding languages. i'd recommend to currently stick to using rendered mode only when you need it, not all the time.

Edited by Cubic Ralsei