Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 in one day?!? Go me! I am exhausted but I wanted to finish this up for you guys, since I had 2 weeks of not posting anything. Anyway this is the last comic for the "Dog Days of Summer" chapter, I am gonna probably do some various one-offs, and then jump into the next story arc, which I am really looking forward to! (should include a lot more humor)

ExwmotEC_o.png CFBBcYhh_o.png Jgkel9lg_o.png HwO0WPDl_o.png lDLaVUCQ_o.png Z7Z0X8CH_o.png YvLdeFew_o.png u4BP8umT_o.png 9yk3X2My_o.png rprhxOQC_o.png 75t0EjKg_o.png aroHnKnr_o.png pnpVI8fw_o.png Of6FM7cp_o.png Bkb0wam8_o.png Md6rgVKA_o.png

<Previous    Next>

Edited by Hagus

hagus is the writer

Spoiler

Edit: wait omg just realized so hagus is the writer and hes protecting those weird furry people beacause he likes furrys and that’s literally all the is to this storyline

Edited by Jake_28

1 hour ago, Jake_28 said:

hagus is the writer

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: wait omg just realized so hagus is the writer and hes protecting those weird furry people beacause he likes furrys and that’s literally all the is to this storyline

And in reality, there’s nothing he can really do.