Digital Wrist Watch

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's a little digital watch I cooked up with all of the kind of stuff you'd expect to find on a little digital watch I cooked up.

Download -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/d95y7fedfd1ge4j/Digital_Wrist_Watch.miobject/file

w1.png

w2.png

w3.png

w4.png

w5.png

This is quite good but usually the display of a digital watch doesn't glow. I wear a Casio W-86 and the display is designed in such a way you need additional light to see it. There's a built in lighting function for that which isn't always on to prevent unneeded glow.

16 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

This is quite good but usually the display of a digital watch doesn't glow. I wear a Casio W-86 and the display is designed in such a way you need additional light to see it. There's a built in lighting function for that which isn't always on to prevent unneeded glow.

7 hours ago, Davi12345 said:

every rig that you posted i will alway upvote of your rig, cuz ur great at making rig, plus the glow is too high.

Thanks. I was loosely modeling this rig off of my watch, and the screen itself lights up on mine....but you're right, most watches have the numbers light up instead of the screen. I suppose you could un-glow the screen and glow the numbers. Thanks for the tip.