Moderator Recruitment - July 2019 (closed)

Hello people of the Mine-imator forums, I would like to announce that we're looking for new additions to the forum staff! If that's something you're interested in then fill out this simple application:

Do you have any warnings, and what are they for?

What is your age?

How often are you active on the forums and what is your timezone?

Why do you want to become a moderator and why should we pick you?

Are you willing to join the official Discord server if you already haven't, and to be a moderator there as well?

Leave your response in this topic. If you submit an incomplete application, it will be ignored. Also, if you are accepted you will have to moderate the official Discord server as well. That question was put there to make sure you don't forget. This will be open until we feel enough responses have been received.

It's worth mentioning as well that if you are accepted and caught abusing your power, you will be instantly demoted and depending on what you did it may result in warning points or a forum ban.

Good luck!

I was warned for about 4 times.

-Signature Violation (By Frossa, I exceeded the max signature resolution)

-Signature Violation (By Frossa, Same as the top)

-Innapopriate Language (By Tdit, Insulting a topic without thinking rationally)

-Spamming (By Tdit, Using a 48 sized font twice on the same topic)

What is your age?

Activity: Visiting the forums twice a day or once.

Timezone: GMT+8

I've been a forum user since the early 2017 which was January, I know a lot of both Discord and Mine-Imator Forums' users, their personalities, attitudes etc. I may not be perfect, but I'll try to do my best to tend my job/role properly. I feel like I'm qualified to become a moderator Not because I want to but I feel like I need to, Our official discord's rule implementation isn't that great, a lot of users get away with breaking the rules (I admit I've broken a rule once which we're not going to be discussing, but I've learned from them. Hopefully.) And that's where the mods come in, but sadly a lot of our moderators are inactive. If nobody's going to step up to become the Law of our official discord server then I might as well do it. As for the Forums, well It's really chill around here, no bad guys It's pretty cool.

Are you willing to join the official Discord server if you already haven't, and to be a moderator there as well?

Yes, I am Willing to become a moderator of our beloved discord server, not because of the permissions but because our discord server isn't maintained as it should be (I'm not saying the mods are bad.)

Edited by HeYoNia
Added Colored texts because why not?

No. 

What is your age?

Daily. Central Daylight Time, GMT-5.

I don't have much in the way of experience (compared to some veteran users) but I've been a member of the forums long enough to get a grip on the importance of the rules and I feel like I could do a lot of good as a moderator helping people out with issues whether it be about the rules or simply  how to use the forums correctly and to the fullest potential.  

I am a member of the discord server and would be willing to moderate there, although I do feel like I know more people on the forums than I do on the actual discord sever, I would strive for excellence wherever I got positioned.

No, I don't have any warnings.

What is your age?

I am active probably ~2 or 3 times a day.

Time zone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT), GMT -6 (Winter GMT -7)

Mine-Imator and its forum have been something close to me for nearly four years now. I like seeing how the program and the community has progressed, and I'm interested in seeing it continue. I am by no means a well known/popular forum member, but I feel like I understand the people here. I am told by friends that I'm a pretty relaxed guy and don't get upset too easily. I like to help people and try to solve problems where I can. Moderating is still a semi-new thing for me, as I've only been an owner of a small discord, but I will try the best I can to do well.

Yes, I would be willing to do that.

About 4 ranging from 2014-2016. Bunch of minor stuff. :think:

I tried contacting a mod (a few times?) about removing some old ones potentially, but I never got a response.

What is your age?

Yes

Never

I really don't.

I already left that place a long time ago. Not planning on going back to that cringe-compilation. 

No.

I do have one warning, but I have requested an appeal for it because it was a misunderstanding

What is your age?

I'm currently 16 years old.

I visit the forums twice a day. (Please DM if details are needed.)

Timezone: GMT +7 (Jakarta)

I want to be a moderator because I think of it as one of the ways you can do to help the community. I genuinely do not look for powers as I hate these kind of people who applies for a job just for more POWER and SHOW OFF.

For the second question; Honestly, I have all the required skills and experience for this job. I have more than 3 years of experience that you're looking for. With this, I'm pretty confident that I am the best candidate and qualified for this job. I have a lot of experience on working as a team and easily adapts to new environment. I will always try to exceed my senior's expectation. On the other hand, I am an honest and hardworking guy. I do not tolerate any rule-violators even if they are my associate. And for this, I'm looking forward on working with you guys!

Experience:

• Ex-Admin on a Minecraft server for 3 years (Please DM if details are needed.)
  • Leader of a small company
  • Training on Leadership and Management for 2 months

Absolutely. More workspace means more opportunity to help!

I have 4 warnings. 3 of them are from years and years ago for spamming, when I was a kid who didn't really... grasp the concept? The last one is from a while ago too but I've regretted it since and am now on good terms with the guy affected.

What is your age?

I'm constantly on the forums. I check it multiple times a day and look at every Recent Topic and Status Update, and have been since I signed up. UTC-7.

Basically the same reason I moderate the Discord, to help people out, encourage a more helpful environment, and get rid of the rule-breaking stuff. I've been around on the forums since 2015 so I know the ropes, and even already have experience moderating an IPBoard site, so I know my way around the tools, how IPBoard sites function, and the responsibilities involved with moderating. Since we're at a shortage of mods now, I feel like I'm one of the most qualified for the job. Edit: Oh yeah, and I'd also really like to finish working on the dark theme I started making with Emunator before he left.

Absolutely, I already do. A couple months ago it was thought that I was really inactive, and I realized it was my fault for not engaging with the community enough in their conversations and such. Since then I think I'm doing good and can easily take on forum moderation as well.

Edited by Rollo
Small edit and nicer formatting

I have no warnings, lucky me.

What is your age?

Legal.

Almost every day; I impulsively check the forums and Discord every 5 minutes whenever I can. CBT time.

Although I've only been a member of the forums for less than 2 years, I've been using Mine-imator since the days of 0.6.2. It feels nice to be part of a small community like this one, where everyone knows who everyone is. I feel like I could be the guy who makes all the entity models and animations for the program itself, since I'm pretty good at both of those things. I barely ever say anything, but I am still online very often. I occasionally pop in and help people whenever they have a problem with the program that I know how to fix. I'm not power-hungry or corrupt; I'll try not to be a burden. The position was also recommended to me by another moderator.

I'm already in the Mine-imator Discord, and yeah sure.

Spamming - Frossa, May 2017

Innapropriate Language - Emunator, Feburary 2017

What is your age?

I am 17, going on 18.

Not all too often, I check once every day or every other day, EST (GMT -4/5)

Why not? I enjoy hanging out here, you're low on staff, and where's the harm in having a goofy mod?

I've got a couple of years worth of moderation experience, I'm a team player, and have a high tolerance for stupidity.

Sure, why not?

Do you have any warnings, and what are they for?:

One warning point

Reason: Spamming (in 12/7/2016)

What is your age?: 18

How often are you active on the forums and what is your timezone?: Always active but I'm not going to be active when College starts

My timezone is PDT on West USA

Why do you want to become a moderator and why should we pick you?: The reason why I decided to become a Mod in Mine-imator forum because I respected most of rules in this website and Discord server. As myself, I started MI since 2015 and I'm willing to be trustworthy for being Mod.

Are you willing to join the official Discord server if you already haven't, and to be a moderator there as well?:

I'm already part of MI discord server and I'm sure I don't need to be Mod in Discord server

Edited by hiendiep55
Some errors and forgot to added the timezone

Mini-modding (By Emunator)

What is your age?

Almost everyday, usually 06:50-07:00 and 16:30-22(or 23 on Fridays and Saturdays):00 KST (GMT+9).

I want to be a moderator because I wawant to moderate posts, without being considered mini-modding and I have experiencing in moderating multiple forums/servers. I am also experience in explaining stuff to other people.

I have already joined the official Discord server, and I wish to be a moderator there as well.

Edited by MasterArcher12
Added information.

1. Nope.

2. 14

3. I am active for ar least an hour everyday to check what’s happening. I check every two hours. (Weird IK)

time zone: GMT+10.(Australia)

4. I want to contribute to at least something mine imator. I was often a failure and I want to be able to do something good and contribute to something I like, like mi. Why me? Well, although I’m not a long time MI user, I am good at cutting into arguments on this forum and being a mediator. I tried to be logical but ended up getting downvotes for telling people they are wrong.

5. I am willing. Yes.

Edited by MojangYang

Do you have any warnings and what are they for?

I believe i have only had one, i think it was posting in an incorrect forum section 

What is your age?

14 (However i am very mature)

How often are you on the forums and what is your timezone?

I like to glance at the forum now and again from time to time.

My timezone is UK (GMT +1)

People can be very childish on forums like these, posting or commenting rude and inappropriate things and sometimes when i have reported them in the past and then they usually delete it so there would be no proof to the fact that they did said thing. If i got the Moderator role i would be able to take immediate action. 

I think you should pick me (As explained up top) So i can take immediate action on someone being rude or inappropriate.

I have joined it in the past but left because i took a break from mine-imator for a while but returned to the forms. Yes i would join the discord if asked.

Yes i would also do the same on the discord as i do on the forums.

Personal Notes

I would be so pleased if you considered me for just a minute and i thank you for your time reading this dragged extra :D 

I have never been given a single warning.

What is your age?
Yes, I know. How embarrassing...

I'm on the Forums semi-frequently (about once per day on average), although I'm much more active on the Discord server than here.
My timezone is GMT.

I've been a part of the community for a while now; I've always followed the rules and tried to be helpful when giving constructive criticism to others.
Personally, I really don't know if I'm worth it, even though a good few people have recommended this to me... That's just my complete lack of self-worth and confidence, I suppose...

I'm already in it, and I would be more than willing to moderate there.

Edited by __Mine__
Application-writing is yet another thing I suck at...

2 warnings, both issued by tdit

1st was topic bumping July first 2018

2nd was mini-modding October first 2018
What is your age?
13 - the unlucky number
i have forgotten how to be active but i am trying to get back, and i am in mountain daylight time
i want to be helpful, and also i just like being involved in stuff

i dunno

i'm already there, and idk if its a good idea to make me a discord mod

Edited by MikTRF
i have no idea how to do this

Mine-imator Forums Moderator Application
By iZestyYT

Q: Do you have any warnings, and what are they for?
       A:
Last warning was in 2015, I have 7 warning (unfortunately) For mainy spam, these were from when I was just a internet kiddie and knew nothing about punishments etc.

Q: What is your age?
       A: I'm 17 (09/07/02)

Q: How often are you active on the forums and what is your timezone?
       A: I'm active on the forums daily, I'm always on here, My timezone is GMT+1 (London Timezone)

Q: Why do you want to become a moderator and why should we pick you?
       A: I've been a part of the community for quite some time now, I have familiarised myself with the rules and acknoleged my warning points in the past so I do know                    what is right from wrong, Ever since I've been part of this community I have always wanted to be able to help people out as much as I can and wanted to stop rule               breakers ever since (ironic that i have warning points though). I figured since I do really love this community, I would really love to be able to help out officially                     (yes, i know mini-modding is against a rule (which I have never broke)). Due to my amount of time on the forums daily, I try to check out every new thread that is                  posted, I love to see peoples creations and try to help out people with questions as much as possible.

Q: Are you willing to join the official Discord server if you already haven't, and to be a moderator there as well?
       A: I'm already a part of the Discord Server (iZestyYT#0496)

Edited by iZestyLIVE
space edit

None.
What is your age?
I'm Mostly Active Between 5:00 PM and 10:00 PM Philippines (GMT+8)
I want to get close to the community, allow them to make better content by protecting them from scam, spam and violators of rules and by making sure each one upload proper content.

Yes I'am willing to join and be a moderator as well.

Eh, might as well.

I had 1, but it has since been repealed.
What is your age?
15, almost 16 (9/17/03)
I'm online as much as I possibly can be. Times I'm not mostly consist of Vacations. Timezone is EDT (GMT -4)
I feel somethings go unnoticed and I'd love to get closer to the community. I've also been around for a good while on here.
 Only if i get chosen.

Edited by Slime

On 7/20/2019 at 11:52 AM, __Mine__ said:

I have never been given a single warning.

What is your age?
Yes, I know. How embarrassing...

I'm on the Forums semi-frequently (about once per day on average), although I'm much more active on the Discord server than here.
My timezone is GMT.

I've been a part of the community for a while now; I've always followed the rules and tried to be helpful when giving constructive criticism to others.
Personally, I really don't know if I'm worth it, even though a good few people have recommended this to me... That's just my complete lack of self-worth and confidence, I suppose...

I'm already in it, and I would be more than willing to moderate there.

Ha ha, no shame. I'm 20 

Edited by castedshadow98