The Sound is bugged/no sound (FIXED)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So... one day... I just start up the program as usual, load up one of my project and start working on it again, but when I finally put in the sound it doesn't play the sound at all... anybody know how to fix? restarting and replacing it didn't work :T, pls help ;-; (I FIXED IT THNX EVERYONE)

Edited by DragonW52

oh btw, when I upload it, i can hear the audio, just not in the mine-imator program itself

18 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

Make sure the audio track isn’t muted, and in the audio’s settings, make sure the volume isn’t 0, and make sure that your computer’s sound isn’t 0.

So, there is nothing wrong, no mute, no level 0, and computer is also not 0... ;-; wut do i do, oh btw, when I upload it, i can hear the audio, just not in the mine-imator program itself

3 hours ago, DragonW52 said:

oh btw, when I upload it, i can hear the audio, just not in the mine-imator program itself

So, there is nothing wrong, no mute, no level 0, and computer is also not 0... ;-; wut do i do, oh btw, when I upload it, i can hear the audio, just not in the mine-imator program itself

Oh odd. It’s probably a bug then.