Portal 2 Core Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

25 minutes ago, Dion said:

I wanna do it!

Well good luck, but remember, there's a lot more rigs you'd need, like the turrets, panels, maintenance rails, test chamber doors, etc. I was thinking of eventually (key word there) making the Mainframe rig, so you might wanna wait until then since that rig will be one of the more ambitious projects by itself and you could make some rigs of your own in the meantime. But I agree, that could be a cool project.

2 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

Well good luck, but remember, there's a lot more rigs you'd need, like the turrets, panels, maintenance rails, test chamber doors, etc. I was thinking of eventually (key word there) making the Mainframe rig, so you might wanna wait until then since that rig will be one of the more ambitious projects by itself and you could make some rigs of your own in the meantime. But I agree, that could be a cool project.

Wait. Could you try to make the panels and turrets first? I really want those!

There's alot of others but they're not that good, or detailed as this and i don't want clashing styles with everything

35 minutes ago, Dion said:

Wait. Could you try to make the panels and turrets first? I really want those!

There's alot of others but they're not that good, or detailed as this and i don't want clashing styles with everything

Sure thing, it'd take me a while to do though, especially the panel arms since it took a while even to finish the blocky version, so don't expect those to come anytime soon.