automatic build-up text-animation | MI-Text Animation Tool + tutorial

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Is this tool helpful in anyway?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is this tool helpful in anyway?

• Yes
    • Maybe, for some situations
    • I don't know
    • probably not
    • No

7 hours ago, Shayzis said:

You.. made an app... that works with MI..? Dude, this is awesome.  I cannot wait to see what you'll come up with next!

Currently I'm working on a program that lets you import motion capture files to MI, and it's 80% done, but the last 20% seam to be the difficult part.

25 minutes ago, YoGames Studios said:

Currently I'm working on a program that lets you import motion capture files to MI, and it's 80% done, but the last 20% seam to be the difficult part.

Is it possible to make a program that can make animating physics in MI easier?

1 minute ago, thatkidyt said:

Is it possible to make a program that can make animating physics in MI easier?

If you mean things like falling blocks, than yes. It would be possible to make code that calculates the physics and automaticly makes the required keyframes for MI, but this is very inefficient. That's why i currently work on motion capture.

Just now, YoGames Studios said:

If you mean things like falling blocks, than yes. It would be possible to make code that calculates the physics and automaticly makes the required keyframes for MI, but this is very inefficient. That's why i currently work on motion capture.

Ok. if you need some ideas I think the suggestions tab may help btw.

7 minutes ago, thatkidyt said:

Ok. if you need some ideas I think the suggestions tab may help btw.

I'm a beginner, making stuff like letter-animations and file convertres is basic, in the case of MI. Calculating physics or Normal-map implementation is on another level and although ther are possible they will be very inefficient and that applies to most of the suggestions. So is motion capture.

Edited by YoGames Studios

Just now, YoGames Studios said:

I'm a beginner, making stuff like letter-animations and file convertres is basic, in the case of MI. Calculating physics or Normal-map implementation is on another level and although ther are possible they will be very inefficient and that applies to most of the suggestions.

Ok. thank you for informing me about these. :D