Alone in Afghanistan - WAR Movie

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi guys,

So I have finally finished this series... You might remember PART ONE and PART TWO, which I posted here too. If you still have the story in your head, you can watch only the new THIRD PART.

Any feedback is appreciated! I've been working on this over a year, so please be nice ?

My only wish is you to enjoy it!

I can see that a lot of work went to this and good job I can't wait for the next one.

The main things I think need improving is the lighting and overall snappy animation a lot of it seems linyer but one of the big thing you got right is story which is really good can't wait to see what you do next.

9 hours ago, DragonPixel said:

I can see that a lot of work went to this and good job I can't wait for the next one.

The main things I think need improving is the lighting and overall snappy animation a lot of it seems linyer but one of the big thing you got right is story which is really good can't wait to see what you do next.

Thank you!

I agree with the linear transition. When I begin to animate this, I was a Mine-Imator freshman and I didn't even know what transitions mean :D