Legends Of Combat (My concept for animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As my first animation i want to create somthing like fight animation with story. 

So my idea is to create "tournament" with 8 fights. Every character is unique. For now i only made 4 form 8 characters. 

This is Gorm. Viking with shield as weapon.

img%5D

Grim. Reaper with sword. This is link to creator of the sword. 

img%5D

Momi- young monk with staff.

img%5D

And last. For now is Yami. This is mystery guy that only told his name and that he will not use any weapon.

img%5D

That all i want too say. Any opinion just say. I want too know if it is good idea

Great idea, but you could work on lighting and camera effects. Posing could use some work, because right now it's just weird and awkward.

For lighting, my best recommendation for improving is to watch tutorials on YouTube. 

For camera effects, just play around a bit more. In my opinion, the background is too blurred. That's a personal opinion, but the blur in the background of the last image is sudden. It's kind of hard to get rid of that in Mine-imator, so I understand not being able to.

For posing, again, look at tutorials. I'm no expert myself, but you can also find references online and try to copy them in Mine-imator.

Edited by TheJeweledWolf