Prison Break (There's a 4K version too btw)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is a nice image. The bullets are a little too large and the fact that there are so many in the air at once with such different trajectories gives it an unrealistic touch (unless that was what you were aiming for). The lighting could use a bit of a touch up. Also, the prisoner furthest right is in a weird mid-pace position that would look fine on camera if they were moving, but in a still image looks a little strange. I like everything else, like the 3 dimensional grass and vines and the way you scattered the blocks from what I amuse was an explosion. 

Hey man that's pretty neat. I like how you did the bullets even if they're a bit big. The lightning could use a bit of work. The poses aren't bad but could be improved and the skins I'm personally not a fan of.

3 minutes ago, Ethanial said:

Hey man that's pretty neat. I like how you did the bullets even if they're a bit big. The lightning could use a bit of work. The poses aren't bad but could be improved and the skins I'm personally not a fan of.

I agree. The skins are a little bland.