Portal showcase (100% Mine-imator)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Animation Cow said:

Did you use Sharpwind's casual walk cycle

No, but since i have some experience with animation in mine-imator it could be that i used a similar method.

1 hour ago, Davi12345 said:

Mind Blowned, ARE YOU USING THE ALPHA GLITCH OR CAMERA GLITCH

No, it's a similar method but workes quite differently, this on is using the new blend modes. It may not look so, but it actualy requires 5 cameras to make that effect, one filming the portal and the environment, one filming in the nether through the portal, one filming a black copy of the portal surface, one filming a surface with the nether-camera applyed as texture from which the black copy will be subtracted (as some kinde of alpha-mask) and a final one filming the a surface with the 1rst camara as texture one which a surface with the alpha masked texture will be added ("add" blend mode). The benefit of this complicated method is that it works almost without any restrictions, execpt that you carefully have to plan your camera movements and scenery and that you can not use particels in front of the portal.

Edited by YoGames Studios