Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

25 minutes ago, Just Philip said:

Do I be brutally honest with how it looks then the person hate me afterwards, or just lie to them so they don't hate me?

Be constructive. 

Lighting needs some work, posing is lacking some emotion, and camera position is kind of eh? 

Here's some criticism. Remember, this is all just my opinion

• Don't put a watermark inside the wallpaper. Either slap it onto the wallpaper in an editing program, use the watermark feature in settings, or don't have one at all.
  • Right now, the lighting looks like it's coming from nowhere. I suggest putting the point lights inside the torches and lowering the range.
  • I suggest lowering the shadow blur in settings.
  • The camera angle is kinda boring. Maybe play around with the camera effects as well as the position, rotation, and FOV until it looks good to you.

That was just a few tips. Keep going and listen to criticism, and I'm excited to see what you do next!

The skeleton isn't really doing anything. Try making her read a book or something.

Also, there isn't that much in the background. If she's  a teenager skeleton or something like that, put up a Spooky Scary Skeleton poster or something like that. You could make the poster look like a boy band or something, just be sure to make it in Mine-Imator. 

On 7/9/2019 at 12:14 AM, Twotorule said:

The skeleton isn't really doing anything. Try making her read a book or something.

Also, there isn't that much in the background. If she's  a teenager skeleton or something like that, put up a Spooky Scary Skeleton poster or something like that. You could make the poster look like a boy band or something, just be sure to make it in Mine-Imator. 

Good idea! Maybe make the bed color pink. And add some stuffed toys as decoration. 

For your first wallpaper, this is pretty okay! But there are several improvements that I'd like to talk about.

The posing isn't the best. It makes the character look kinda lifeless. Well, it is a skeleton, but whatever. Add more bend to the arms and body, and make the character do something other than just sitting there. The shadows don't look that great to me, especially this: 

k3n0hOX.png

I haven't used Mine-imator in a while, but find a way to make the shadows better looking, I think those are in the settings and in the rendering tab. Add some more decoration and props in the room. Stuffed animals, a desk, a lamp, a book, it helps make the wallpaper look better and a little more lively. The watermark you made in Mine-imator isn't that great, and it messes with the shadows. Instead you should export the wallpaper without the watermark first, and then add it in with something like paint.net or Gimp, maybe even Photoshop if you have that.