Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

58 minutes ago, OzFalcon said:

While I greatly enjoyed this, I kind of want to bring up how, personally, I think the episode flows much better without that intro where everything is explained.

Honestly, I don't know what to do about the intro. I do it for all of my videos, and it's kinda grown on me.

1 minute ago, OzFalcon said:

Oh no, maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I'm talking about the narration explanation where they explain everything about the meteors and crystals and whatnot.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I see. Yeah, I needed someway to add more lore/backstory into the series so it's known about certain elements within the series. Like some stuff in there has a big impact on future events.

Oh BOY has it been long since we last talked.

I don't go onto the forums that often anymore, but I still check in to see what's happening every once in a while. This looks great! You're improved since I last saw any of your animations, which I think was like 2-3 years ago haha. How have you been?

On 7/13/2019 at 3:56 PM, ZephyrAnimations said:

Oh BOY has it been long since we last talked.

I don't go onto the forums that often anymore, but I still check in to see what's happening every once in a while. This looks great! You're improved since I last saw any of your animations, which I think was like 2-3 years ago haha. How have you been?

Good, I still remember you btw. Thanks for asking and thanks for the comment!

"Need a hand?"

"Boi I had a serious intent to kill you, but since you showed me kindness I'll forget all about it because I can't disobey the plot"

Overall a pretty good animation, I wouldn't say It's a REALITY rip off at all because it had a proper backstory (cough cough Cade's stories were actually shattered and clues were all over the place which made it difficult to determine the story, all I could say is that he pushed his friends away, and all the scenes were his perspective) The animation's pretty fluid but with minor snappy movements, the only issue I have so far is that the cameras change scenes too fast to actually determine what was going on.