A bug/glitch with keyframes and legs..

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, people of the mineimatorforums (wtf). So today i have a bug that has beeen bothering me for so so long and that I had to hide with camera angles but I said no more! im gonna seek help on holy mineimatorforums m8. Here is a video where I TRIED to explain it BEST (attention: my englis bad men):

https://youtu.be/OjcaO4px4aQ

I think I know the problem...

Does the leg bend have a negative value on some frames? if you did, then replace theses values by 0. Legs can't bend backwars, so when the value goes under 0, the leg stays at an angle of 0, even if you gave a negative value.

If you did not, then I have no idea

EDIT: well, that's what he did ?

Edited by Ghatos

6 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

I think I know the problem...

Does the leg bend have a negative value on some frames? if you did, then replace theses values by 0. Legs can't bend backwars, so when the value goes under 0, the leg stays at an angle of 0, even if you gave a negative value.

If you did not, then I have no idea ?

SHOUT OUT TO MY BRO GHATOS FOR HELPING ME OUT YALL
YOOOO GHATOS YOU MY G MAN THANKS SO MUCH

6 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

did you mean that they can't bend fowards?

Yeah, what I mean is that giving a negative value to the bend won't bend the leg, and my brain did something like negative=backwars

But yeah, when we think about it, the leg can't bend foward but can bend backward