Spring Bon Man Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Y9xcFS1.png

Spring Bon Man

Been a very long while since i made a rig and i got inspiration to make this, so this was made.

Spoiler

fxeJP1o.png

Features:

-Movable bowtie

-Movable fingers

-No NSFW

NOTE: WHEN CHANGING THE SKIN YOU WILL HAVE TO MANUALLY CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE FINGERS.

Open something like paint.net, choose the skin color and take the HEX and paste it onto the mix color of the fingers (top and bottom) Opens on the glitch mode

Download Here!

Edited by ThatRobloxerGamerYT

4 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

add more texture. A little bit of noise and shading would cut it.

imo the noise looks ugly for him

shading, maybe, already did some for the vest and teeth

Edited by ThatRobloxerGamerYT

Nice Job! I haven't downloaded it.. but I see a comment that says the eyes don't move and you only put movable fingers and bow-tie in that list.. you might wanna fix that. also, here's a little experimental challenge.. Maybe make the jaw able to open and close? by using scale or something.. I know it doesn't move in the actual game.. but it'd give it another feature and it would give it more movement (and lip sync of course). it may sound dumb to some ppl.. but it's just my suggestion.

On 8/10/2019 at 11:02 AM, MostlyMinecraft said:

Nice Job! I haven't downloaded it.. but I see a comment that says the eyes don't move and you only put movable fingers and bow-tie in that list.. you might wanna fix that. also, here's a little experimental challenge.. Maybe make the jaw able to open and close? by using scale or something.. I know it doesn't move in the actual game.. but it'd give it another feature and it would give it more movement (and lip sync of course). it may sound dumb to some ppl.. but it's just my suggestion.

I agree

On 8/10/2019 at 11:02 AM, MostlyMinecraft said:

its a mask wore by somebody, eyes dont move in the game, right? i personally want to keep it as close to the game as possible, a crappy looking suit with a creepy mask, rather than a $3500 dollar yellow bunny fursuit