Nedia's Trombone Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

nkD64es.png

Hello! It's been quite a while since I produced a rig, but I decided to end that with this rig, and more rigs to (hopefully) come. Actually, the idea of a trombone rig has been one that I have had for years, so it is nice to finally see it come into fruition. Being a trombone rig, you can expect the slides (both the main and tuning counterparts) to move, which you can see in greater detail in the gallery below. And that's really all to see.

Spoiler

Features

ILsvNj2.png

Full View

Jf64c21.gif

Now, as mentioned previously, I want to continue producing more rigs. However, for the sake of challenge and fun, I want the rig ideas to be suggested by YOU! Suggest anything that you want. and it might just actually happen. I might make a whole separate topic for rig suggestions, so be on the lookout for that. Anyways, here's the download!

26jmdL8.png

Don't forget to like and comment to support more quality rigs to be produced by me! I'll see you all soon.

(EDIT: Something weird happened with the spoiler. It should hopefully be fixed now.)

Edited by Nedia