Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

9 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

HiGh QuAliTy I rEaLly lOvE iT bUt iT's fad/fAD rELatEd sO i HavE tO dOWnvOte iT

Ok so apparently the forum filters
Fricker 
Never
Ate
Flakes

Hence why I use my own "FNAS" which just replaces the last letter with Supah :smirk:
The filters can stop the trend, but they can't stop me.

Also, thanks for the nice comment!

4 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

@Just Philip Did you judge the image by the concept or the effort and lighting?

It's really obvious you judged it by Concept.

Dope lighting, I really love the amount of details you put into each models.

Am I seriously not allowed to express my opinion without someone pointing it out?

1 hour ago, Just Philip said:

Am I seriously not allowed to express my opinion without someone pointing it out?

I get you're tired of fad that is understandable but downvoting some thing with this much effort put into it is not rite. 

37 minutes ago, DragonPixel said:

I get you're tired of fad that is understandable but downvoting some thing with this much effort put into it is not rite. 

I'm allowed to express my opinion however I want, silently or verbally. It doesn't matter if something is extremely good, if there isn't something that I seem to like about it, I will silently express my opinion by downvoting it so I don't cause a riot.

2 minutes ago, Just Philip said:

I'm allowed to express my opinion however I want, silently or verbally. It doesn't matter if something is extremely good, if there isn't something that I seem to like about it, I will silently express my opinion by downvoting it so I don't cause a riot.

ok I just wanted to put my word out there I understand why you downvoted and that's fine 

Edited by DragonPixel

40 minutes ago, DragonPixel said:

ok I just wanted to put my word out there I understand why you downvoted and that's fine 

Just because someone received a downvote doesn’t mean you have to ask questions about it. All it does is start unnecessary arguments.

Also it’s just a downvote, it’s not going to kill someone in reality.

On 7/10/2019 at 10:44 PM, Mineshaft Animation said:

Just because someone received a downvote doesn’t mean you have to ask questions about it. All it does is start unnecessary arguments.

Also it’s just a downvote, it’s not going to kill someone in reality.

Just note that a single downvote has a risk of starting up a downvote train, content from new creator and F.A.D based content have a higher risk, now we have 3 downvotes because it's F.A.D. i hope it won't accumulate too far. Because someone else might downvote because they know they have a 'backup' who downvoted it the first place.

Unless a creation is genuinely suck, the downvote train will... of course, fire up.

Now about the wallpaper, it looked nothing like minecraft but something else, something that is pixel-related... but not minecraft. Look at the detail, the shading, try to show this to someone, hardly anyone will relate this to minecraft.

That's not a bad thing, that is something out of the box IMO.
You inadvertently strayed off Minecraft. It's okay, i love it.

Edited by XanderTheV

Sorry if i sound weird and my icon is not the advanced jaw rig its just a funtime jaw rig and i just made the face plate glow

can u send me download to Advanced Jaw im gonna use it for a animation im working on

On 10/5/2019 at 2:12 AM, Draco63 said:

i know the forums don't like fad, but i will upvote if it is good art.

it is good art dont judge supah i will end u please dont judge judging is bad and i love supahs art

Supah.exe can i join a collab with u. I would love it and i dont have a channel and i am a super fan of yours i love animating and your animations there the best and your animation skill's are unmatched.

Sorry if i talk to much... :( i will stop talking now

Edited by ProgamerAnimatez
cause i made a mistake