Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

16 hours ago, Milix_Dr3AM[FR] said:

I already did this rig.. ? 

D6OwI0PW0AAXzn_?format=jpg&name=small

12 hours ago, Davi12345 said:

Copied Rig, The Original Rig Was From @Milix_Dr3AM[FR]

It is not copied, I published it mainly because the ones I saw on the Internet were badly done in terms of body proportions, and I do not even know the other author and if I knew their rigs, I would not have taken the trouble to publish my rig.

10 minutes ago, Shingel42 said:

It is not copied, I published it mainly because the ones I saw on the Internet were badly done in terms of body proportions, and I do not even know the other author and if I knew their rigs, I would not have taken the trouble to publish my rig.

But The Both Rig Look The Same

https://gyazo.com/3b54e3d7e9ae573d351b793a69eb81ec

5 hours ago, Shingel42 said:

The problem is not that you do not know me, it's that you did not look for the rig already existed or not. It is necessary to inquire before posting a rig. He would have been different from mine, I would have understood (it's an alternative) but if it's the same it's like a double post.