Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this comice thing is becoming a bit of a MI for  room rend well done Hegus well done ?. btw I am not being sarcastic theas comics people are making a really fascinating to read.

any back to the topic the lighting needs work but other than that it very good and funny me likey 

but what is this unknown.png and and the girls rig is just the boy rig with a different facial rig I know you lost your girl rig but c'mon man it didn't need that much tweaking.

10 hours ago, DragonPixel said:

this comice thing is becoming a bit of a MI for  room rend well done Hegus well done ?. btw I am not being sarcastic theas comics people are making a really fascinating to read.

any back to the topic the lighting needs work but other than that it very good and funny me likey 

but what is this unknown.png and and the girls rig is just the boy rig with a different facial rig I know you lost your girl rig but c'mon man it didn't need that much tweaking.

The point of why it has a female face is... a private reason. If you'd like to know why, send me a message.

1 hour ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

I like the wallpaper, but lighting is a bit dark in my opinion. Also, the hair of the first character almost blends in with the walls. Maybe if the walls were a different color or a different block it'd be better, but that's just my opinion.

Yeeeaaaah… My lighting sucks. I won't lie, I need to improve a lot. And for the hair thing, the skin the guy sent me the hair was like that.