Sad Bois Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Im gonna be gone and away from the internet for a competition for a about a week so I thought I would make something for me to do when I get back. I would love if you would join.

Sad Bois Collaboration

I don't know about you guys but I love a good depressing/ironic compilation, Idk maybe they reflect my actual life.

What is a sad bois video?

umm... go  check out some examples. Just think depressing 3-5 second clips

Spoiler

So it is pretty simple. Make a short clip that contains a person depressed or sAd. I would prefer if they were in slow motion or told a story in those few seconds.

Rules

• Clip Must be Sad (Or at the very least ironic)
  • Wallpapers, or stills are allowed but some motion is preferred. 
  • Don't add any effects or filters to the image (color correction is fine). I will be adding my own.
  • Clip must be 3-7 seconds long
  • Must be exported in 1080p. I also need some wiggle room to put in some camera shake effects so keep your subjects near the center of the page.
  • No music but dialogue/folley is fine
  • Multiple entries are allowed and preferred.
  • Only decent or better looking entries will be included but the bar is low.
  • Provide credit for any assets used that was not yours
  • Any clips containing heavy gore or suicide MUST have a clear warning before one starts the clip (This collab is not to promote self harm but for entertainment) 
  • You must be mature about this while keeping in mind that this is all supposed to be ironic.
  • Have fun :)

I thought I would make this one a quick and easy project as I don't think there are the same amount of viewers on this forum as there was before and because I would need to get a lot of clips for this one to be a decent length. I would appreciate it if you make multiple clips to compensate. 

Lastly, I plan on making a longer intro clip for the collaboration but I'm not the best at animation. If someone want to make an animation that starts off the video then, I would greatly appreciate it.

Deadline: Idk, End of July?

Image result for gif lost kingdom minecraft jump

Edited by GbStudio