Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

CHphrno.jpg

KjxiYpi.png

Spoiler

uH0ZqYU.jpg

I thought I would get a couple done before I go on a trip. Sorry if its a bit over edited, its midnight and I was really tired so I rushed.

Reference Image:

Spoiler

Image result for your lie in april piggy back ride

btw, how does one get the extruded fences in MI? I had to use the gates instead

Edited by GbStudio

4 hours ago, Rawami said:

I really like the second one.

2 hours ago, DragonPixel said:

my favorite is the first one because it tells a story me likey ?Upvote

Ty! btw, if you like story check out your lie in April (if you don't mind anime). The picture would make more sense.

13 hours ago, GbStudio said:

btw, how does one get the extruded fences in MI? I had to use the gates instead

Sorry in advance if this isn't what you meant, but import a fence, and in the library there's an option called "repeat" this will extend you fences!

For the first one:

-i like the color that you use for the wallpaper, althought the scenery could be desaturated a bit so that the character can stand out a bit more.

-The lens dirt is distracting reduce it a bit

For the second one, i don't have anything to say other than the scene is huge (which is a good thing)

16 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

Sorry in advance if this isn't what you meant, but import a fence, and in the library there's an option called "repeat" this will extend you fences!

I can't test rn but I'll test later

6 hours ago, PigmanMovie said:

For the first one:

-i like the color that you use for the wallpaper, althought the scenery could be desaturated a bit so that the character can stand out a bit more.

-The lens dirt is distracting reduce it a bit

For the second one, i don't have anything to say other than the scene is huge (which is a good thing)

Yeah, I kinda slapped the bokeh onto it without really editing it. 

I never thought about desaturating the background. That's something I do in my photography and didn't occur to me to do it here. I'll definitely keep it in mind for another post.

I definitely cheated to get the huge scene. I wish I could have gotten reflections in the water but dof doesn't seem to work with transparent objects

Edited by GbStudio