redish undertones on the distance

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On the distance there is a sort of a red shade on walls and ceilings. how to remove this without having to resort to disabling filtering? i've played with the fogs settings and so on, nothing to do with that.. i think it has to do with the sun/moon cycle which changes colors. However this is nonsense inside buildings.

example pictures here:

Edited by moniker

1 hour ago, moniker said:

On the distance there is a sort of a red shade on walls and ceilings. how to remove this without having to resort to disabling filtering? i've played with the fogs settings and so on, nothing to do with that.. i think it has to do with the sun/moon cycle which changes colors. However this is nonsense inside buildings.

The way mine-imator does it lighting outside of HD mode is odd. the sunlight affects everything, even if its in a closed building. this isn't a bug its just the way the lights work.

2 hours ago, Slime said:

The way mine-imator does it lighting outside of HD mode is odd. the sunlight affects everything, even if its in a closed building. this isn't a bug its just the way the lights work.

But only when it's not rendered.

14 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Show us images.

Also, it may be because it's sunset.

oc6Msc0.png

so as you can see, at the end of the corridor in the floor, it is red

if one gets closer:

dQYvP8M.png

there's no reason that the floor should look red since it's indoors

now if we remove the filter on the schematic:

KAds3H7.png

the redish tone dissapears however it looks like crap without filtering anyway so not a solution

conclusion: this has to do with the filtering, this has been happening for years, it never got fixed apparently.

Edited by moniker

1 hour ago, moniker said:

oc6Msc0.png

so as you can see, at the end of the corridor in the floor, it is red

if one gets closer:

dQYvP8M.png

there's no reason that the floor should look red since it's indoors

now if we remove the filter on the schematic:

KAds3H7.png

the redish tone dissapears however it looks like crap without filtering anyway so not a solution

conclusion: this has to do with the filtering, this has been happening for years, it never got fixed apparently.

I see no red.