Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

lol

not bad pretty good I think the depth of feel is a way to blery and the lighting is a bit dull especially were the focus needs to be depth of field is one parte but a good tip is to have interesting lightingere the focus is mady a light ray or light source to draw eyes and spruce up the lighting in this you could make a light ray come down onto the milk bucket and have a fue bouncing of and causing some shining on the bucket and this in tern could help light up the character more.

all in all not bad but needs improvement 

6 hours ago, DragonPixel said:

lol

not bad pretty good I think the depth of feel is a way to blery and the lighting is a bit dull especially were the focus needs to be depth of field is one parte but a good tip is to have interesting lightingere the focus is mady a light ray or light source to draw eyes and spruce up the lighting in this you could make a light ray come down onto the milk bucket and have a fue bouncing of and causing some shining on the bucket and this in tern could help light up the character more.

all in all not bad but needs improvement 

I actually disagree, if anything the depth of field could be brought in and have increased bokeh. It'll draw more attention to the character. I do get what you mean by using lighting to bring the character more attention, but that's just over the top lmao. Just use a point light with a soft color near the face of the character maybe off to the side a bit to brighten up the face.

4 minutes ago, Ethanial said:

Who's that handsome fella in the back?

You mean Sticky? He's kind of covered up by the cowboy hat, but yeah he's in there alright.

The composition and posing is great. I think that adding more light sources or variability in the lighting would create more contrast and brightness. Idk if its just my monitor but it just seems underexposed except for the highlighted window in the background (which I assume is due to bloom).

10 hours ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

I actually disagree, if anything the depth of field could be brought in and have increased bokeh. It'll draw more attention to the character. I do get what you mean by using lighting to bring the character more attention, but that's just over the top lmao. Just use a point light with a soft color near the face of the character maybe off to the side a bit to brighten up the face.

I see your point but I personally really like to get really like to do a lot with lighting. So I guess it's just a personal preference with all my tips them.