Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you pull stuff like this, your reputation is going to be literally nothing. If you had just left the original image up and let people give you constructive criticism, you would have at least learned ways to make your wallpapers better. But, by editing this to be just a grass texture, no one gains anything.

I'm curious to see what the original picture was. But replacing it with grass is just an absolutly horrible idea. You should've left what it was originally and thought about our feedback. It seems like people didn't like it for bad lighting. If that's what it was, you can always improve on lighting. It just takes practice.

10 hours ago, Slime said:

Look, something you gotta learn is that no matter how hard you try, Fad isn't going to be accepted. And even if this wasn't Fad, this wallpaper is still terrible.
No scenery, no lighting, no actual attempt to do anything, honestly.

that's rude.

15 hours ago, Slime said:

That's NOTHING compared to what some people could have said. At least I didn't just say 'ew, fad' and call it a day.

still, you could at least make an effort on constructive criticism instead of just basically saying, "this is horrible i hate it."

4 hours ago, Draco63 said:

still, you could at least make an effort on constructive criticism instead of just basically saying, "this is horrible i hate it."

Why should i put forth the effort to critique something that didn't have enough effort to really even be called a wallpaper to start with? I told him all the issues, and he clearly knew all this before i said anything. Had he made an actual wallpaper, i would have given cc.

Holy cow, dude. This is the best wallpaper I've ever seen in my entire life. Like, this is actually amazing. You are so talented at what you do, this must've taken hours or even DAYS to create. You're an inspiration to us all. Thank you so much for blessing our eyes with this beautiful work of art. I'm seriously never going to make another wallpaper again in my entire life because I know that no matter what I'll do I'll never be able to even come close to the greatness of this wallpaper and your work. Congratulations sir, congratulations indeed.