I think Inverse Kinematics can be implemented in Gamemaker(Mineimator)Examples

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If we code inverse kinematic equations in Gamemaker and make the skeleton structure follow these equations we can implement inverse kinematics in mineimator.Becase many guys have done this before and every of them claims that it can be implemented in any game engine.Please Nimi develop it.You can also start a funding campaign where we all can fund your work.

Here is an extension that can help you-https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/6157/inverse-kinematics

Some examples-

szHVXgX.png

I personally am also working on GameMaker and I also plan to become a mineimator Developer one day since it has given me so much.I want to develop it further but not compromising on the render timings.If I make a new version of mineimator with Collision simulator,Keyframable Inverse kinematics,Terrain generation,A new paint option,liquid simulation and premaking all the simulations options.....but it will not be free.........cheap though........tell me what you all think.

Edited by GlitchApple